Chapter 77

Rohit was astonished at her behaviour, but couldn't stop himself.

He kissed her back, amidst the screaming and shouting in the background.

'Happy New Year, hubby!' She whispered.

'Happy New Year, wifey!'

He hugged her to him.

Sonakshi saw Sonal standing watching them from the corner of her eye.

Yeh abhi tak yahan?

Rohit had eyes for Sonakshi only. She saw Sonal finally move away.

'Sona, ghar chalen?' His voice was turning husky.

Sonakshi moved out of his arms, smiling.

'If you want to stay, we can. I don't want you to leave because of me..'

'But I want to leave..with you..'

She nodded.

Rohit quickly led her to the doorway, stopping on the way to make his excuses with the host.

There was a sense of anticipation between them, all through their ride home.

Sonakshi put a hand on his thigh and he jerked.

'Sona! You better not do that, until you want us to get stopped by the traffic police.'

'And why would they do that?'

'As if you don't know.'

She chuckled, while he groaned.

They reached home and Sonakshi went in while he parked the car.

She had just turned on the bedlamps, when Rohit came.

He turned her around and crashed his lips on hers.

'What was that?' she said, when she finally could.

'All evening, you have been turning me on. Dressed like this, the dance, the kiss..Mrs. Possessive Sippy..I..'

'Possessive? Me?'

'Or nahin to kya? Yun sab ke saamne yeh sab karne ka matlab?'

'Woh..woh to mein aise hi..' she moved away trying to look nonchalant.

'Aise hi? Aise hi kon sab ke saamne iss tarha dance karne lagta hai, aise hi kon public mein iss tarha passionately kiss karta hai? Not you for sure!'

'Woh to sab kar rahe thay..to maine bhi join kar liya..'

'Aha! Right! Which is why tum or bhi zyada hot or sexy lag rahi ho mujhe..I love Possessive Sona..'

He grabbed her by the waist and put her hands behind her. The action brought her breasts to touch his chest. Her already exposed cleavage revealed more than it hid.

He groaned out loud.

'No one..no one has the right to look this hot and sexy..'

'Why?' She whispered as his finger trailed from her sternum down to the where the V ended on her stomach.

'Because then, men like me..can't stay in control..' he ground his hips against her, to show her what he meant.

'Who wants control?' She said against his ear, as she bit his earlobe.

'Holy..'

He pushed her onto the bed, a bit roughly. She fell on her back, looking up at him, a blaze in her eyes.
He looked down at her, as he removed his blazer. Their gazes never wavered, as he took his t-shirt off his head.
She shivered in excitement, as he opened his pants and shucked them off too.

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें