Chapter 181

Sonakshi was dumbfounded.

'If you had given me one call, I would have been there in a flash! Iss tension se to na guzarna parrta!'

Sonakshi looked embarrassed. She bit her lip.

'Woh, Rohit..'

'Matlab, you couldn't have written it down somewhere? Or iss daur mein you didn't think to use the internet? Kisi bhi media pe mujhe contact kar leti..'

'Rohit, I had the number written, but woh bhi mere handbag mein tha. Or wahan police station mein they didn't allow me to use anything. Or unhe to aise hi lag raha tha na, ke I'm an accomplice. I was provided with food and water, but that's about it!'

Rohit shook his head, beginning to look angry again.
'Kya bhooka pyaasa bhi rakhna tha criminals ki tarha?'

'Rohit! Please! I'm sorry jo bhi hua, uss ke liye! Mujhe nahin pata tha ke kisi drama serial ki tarha meri zindagi mein aisa adventure ho ga..'

Rohit still looked upset. Sonakshi put her arms around his waist, and her head on his chest. Rohit sighed.

God! That's feels so good!

'I'm sorry. Mein kabhi bhi tumhe aise hurt nahin karna chahti thi..believe me! Mein to kitni khush thi ke mein wapas ja rahi hun apne Rohit ke paas, apne bete ke paas..kitni shopping ki maine..pata hai? Arihaan ke liye ek rocking horse order kiya hai..'

'Woh agaya hai!'

Sonakshi lifted her head to look at him.
'Really? Itni jaldi?'

'Woh agaya, or tum nahin aayin..'

Sonakshi looked at him, as his voice cracked, before getting on her toes, and putting her lips on his.
He jerked, as if he was surprised, but then putting his arms around her tightly, kissed her back.
The kiss was full of the fear, the pain, and the agony he had gone through. He ravaged her mouth, as if he had been left in a desert, and been deprived of water for several days.

Sonakshi gave back, as good as she got, pressing herself onto him.

'I love you so much, Sona! Mujhe apni zindagi itni veeraan lagne lagi thi..mein tumhare bina jee nahin sakta!'

'I love you too! And it's the same for me..cut, copy, and paste!'

That made him smile at last, and without a second thought, he lifted her in his arms, and carried her to their bed.
Sonakshi put her arms around his neck, unable to move her gaze from his face.

Rohit laid her down on the bed, and sitting down next to her, lowered his head.
Sonakshi closed her eyes, anticipating his lips on hers. When they didn't touch hers, she opened her eyes again. Rohit was looking down at her, at how beautiful she was. Her damp hair spread around her head, her soft lips slightly open, waiting. And she was here, with him. That's all that mattered.

She gestured with her eyes, and he smiled, shaking his head.

'Kya hua?'

'Mein bhi soch nahin sakta ke tumhe wahan akele kaisa laga hoga! Ek anjaan jagha, police station, kuch bhi honay ka darr..'

Sonakshi put her palm over his cheek.

'Laga to tha darr..in fact, kaafi laga tha..but you know what? Sirf tumhare or Arihaan ke baare mein sochti rahi! Ke at the end of it, I'll get to see you both again..iss liye sab kuch face kar liya..jaise mere andar kuch..I don't know..kahan se ek anjaani himmat agayi thi..I knew I had to..'
Tears rolled down from her eyes again.

Rohit leaned down and kissed her wet eyes.

'That's because you are you, meri Sona..the Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy! Who can be the strongest woman, in the toughest of times!'

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें