Chapter 98

Rohit woke up, his eyes still closed and felt for Sonakshi.
His hand touched the bed. He opened his eyes to see her side of the bed empty.

He groaned.

This woman! She drives me crazy! And I love her so damn much!!

He closed his eyes again.

He heard the bathroom door open.

She's here.

He pretended to be asleep, opening his eyes just a tad, to see her come out of the bathroom.

Sonakshi was dressed in all white, a white chiffon angarkha and a chooridar. She had a towel wrapped around her head, turban style.

She took off the towel and shook out her hair, as he watched with half closed eyes.

She looked a vision, the light streaming from the windows, making her glow, looking like the moonlight.

He couldn't take his eyes off her as she towel dried her hair, bending over one side, then the other.

My beautiful wife...

Sonakshi put down the towel and moved closer to the mirror to put on eyeliner and lipstick.

He was just awestruck as she put on silver jhumkas in her ears and silver bangles on her wrists.

Why have I never watched her doing this?

Sonakshi gave herself a final look and turned, but then stopped. She turned back and began looking for something on the dresser.

She looked on the dresser, then began opening drawers. She finally found what she was looking for.

Rohit focused on what it was.

Sindoor.

Sonakshi took a pinch of it, bringing it to her head.
She suddenly turned towards the bed to look at him.

He closed his eyes.
He opened one again to see after a few seconds.

Sonakshi had thought better of it and put the sindoor back in the sindoordani.

Without applying it, she moved away from the dresser. Picking up her dupatta, she put on kolhapuri chappals and glancing at the bed, moved towards the door.

He heard her bangles jingle as she shut the door and left.

Yeh kya? Sindoor kyun nahin lagaya?

                  *******

Rohit couldn't see Sonakshi as he looked out into the increasing crowd in the garden.

Everyone seemed to be dressed in white and some were already covered in colours.

There was a huge set up in the centre with colours. Gulaals of every colour possible were filled in big thaals. There were spray guns and water colours on one end.

On another end of the garden, a thandai stall was set up, with huge earthenware matkas, one containing thandai with, and one without bhaang, clearly marked.

There were also several gazebos set up, for resting.

The Rastogis had arrived and Sonakshi was greeting them, when she saw Rohit coming towards them.

He was dressed in a short white kurta paired with light denim jeans. He looked so handsome, her heart skipped a beat.

'Namaste Papa..beautiful!'

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें