Chapter 34

Sonakshi and Rohit's sangeet was to be held at a well-known hotel's ballroom.

The media was also invited to cover the event, as Rohit Sippy was tying the knot in a grand way.

The wedding planners had transformed the ballroom completely, like something from the movies.

The dress code was golden, so a lot of shine and shimmer could be seen among the guests, who were arriving in droves.

The function had been combined by both the bride and groom's side so it was a big event.

The Sippys and the Rastogis arrived, all awed by the amazing decor and arrangements.

Sonakshi was getting ready in one of the hotel rooms, and Rohit was dying to see her.

They had just spoken once today, both having had no time as the family members hovered over them for one thing or the other.

The reporters were busy taking photos of Rohit Sippy,  the star.

Entry of the bride was awaited eagerly.

A DJ played the music, as the hall filled with guests.

The lights were lowered, the crowd shushed as the bride to be had arrived.

Rohit's heart beat escalated, as he, like everyone waited with bated breath.

The lights brightened as the entrance was filled with an amazing dome shaped frame of white and gold, flowers covering every inch of it.

A figure stood in the centre as the lights shone on her.

Sonakshi had arrived.

Dressed in a golden lehenga and choli, a dupatta draped on her left shoulder, she looked stunning.
Her hair was made into a French twist with tiny flowers entwined within. She was glowing.

Rohit's breath caught as she began to sway to the music, bending backwards. He hadn't known she was to perform alone and he was astonished.

'Din shagna da chadheya
Aao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya
Haan..

Mera sajna mileya
Sajna milan vadhaiyan
Ni saajan doli leke aauna
Ni vehra sajeya

Mera sajna mileya
Sajna mileya
Sajna mileya haan..'

The whole crowd whistled and hooted as she finally came down the steps on the flower frame, towards Rohit.

His eyes hadn't moved from her once, as she came towards him..his life.

'Tere aanay ka charcha sar-e-aam hoga
Shiddat ka yeh muqaam hoga
Dil thaam ke betho ke
Ab to mehfil mein qatal-e-aam hoga.'

Rohit recited, his gaze never leaving hers.

The crowd went wild with the cheering.

Sonakshi blushed prettily as she came to stand beside Rohit.

'Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho..nazren hataane ko dil hi nahin kar raha..' he whispered close to her ear.

'Lekin hata lo..sab yahin dekh rahe hain..' she said as she looked straight at the cameras.

'Impossible!'

She saw him just looking at her, from the corner of her eyes.

'Rohit! Cameras ki taraf dekho..saamne..' as she smiled prettily.

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें