Chapter 188

The birds chirped over the trees, flying onto the terrace, and settling down on the tables, and the walls, totally unaware of the couple enveloped inside the curtains around the bed.
The candles had melted, their flames as fiery as those that had burned last night.

Sonakshi stirred, her limbs aching pleasantly from the night before. A smile lit up her face, as she remembered it.
Light had begun to filter through the curtains. The feeling of being inside their own world, gave her a sense of being complete.

Sonakshi turned her head, to look at her husband. Rohit was lying asleep on his stomach, his head turned towards her, an arm carelessly flung over her stomach. His back was bare, the sheets only covering his buttocks, his long legs sprawled all over the bed.
Sonakshi raised her head slightly, while trying to get his hand to move, without waking him up.
As she did so, her gaze fell on his back. The smooth skin was indented by marks, where she had dug her nails  in. As she looked closely, she saw that she had actually drawn blood.

Oh, no! Poor him! That must hurt!
Do I always do this to him? To be honest, he has never complained, and neither have I ever noticed it before. Maybe it was the first time..

Unable to stop herself, she bent over and kissed the injured spots over his back.

'Hmm...what a way to wake me up! Love it, do continue..'
Rohit's sleep laden voice came, and Sonakshi's smile grew wider, as his eyes continued to be closed.

'Rohit! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..'

Rohit opened an eye, and saw her behind him. He closed his eye again, and spoke.
'What are you saying, Sona? Sorry for what?'

'For hurting you..matlab I dug my nails so hard in your back, that I drew blood.'

Rohit opened his eyes again, and made to turn. Sonakshi straightened, and lay back next to him.

'Don't think about it! It's not hurting..it never does!'

'What?'
Sonakshi almost sat up again, but he flung his arm on her stomach, and buried his head in her neck.

'Rohit! What do you mean it never does? I do this to you, every time?'
Sonakshi was horrified.

Rohit lifted his head, and pulled the sheet from off her breasts, where she had covered them with it.

'What the..'

'Look at this!'
He indicated the red rashes over her breasts and stomach. Sonakshi looked down at herself.

'Yeh to bas..'

'I do this to you everytime! My beard puts rashes wherever I kiss you, or even touch you with my mouth! I've never heard you complain, either!'

'But it doesn't cause me any pain..I..'

'Exactly! Same here!'
Rohit cupped her bare breast.

'Rohit! Kya kar rahe ho?'
Sonakshi tried moving his hand away.

Rohit flung his leg over hers, locking her. Sonakshi felt his arousal near her stomach.

'Rohit! Abhi subah hui hai, abhi tum ne aankh kholi hai..or bas shuru..'

He looked down to where she was looking, and shrugged.

'Ab kya karun? Tumhare paas honay se hi bas..standing ovation dena zaroori hai isse..'

'What? Kya bol rahe ho?'
Sonakshi giggled.

'You have ruined me for life!'

With that, he took her already swollen lips in a kiss, which left her in no doubt of his intentions.
He lowered the sheet covering her, his hand coming on to her waist, as he continued raiding her mouth.

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें