Chapter 123

Mature content ahead..

It was difficult to tell who gasped, Sonakshi at the look in his eyes, or Rohit at how she looked.

Sonakshi pressed herself further into the wall, as his eyes travelled from her painted toenails, upwards to her open hair.

Desire blazed in his eyes, as he stood looking, rooted to the spot.

Sonakshi was clad in a sheer, black lace, baby doll nighty, the front ends separated by a slit from below her breasts to her navel. It ended there, and beneath it, she wore the most miniscule of panties, almost a G-string, tied at the hips. The lace covering her breasts was almost transparent, her nipples visible through it.

She stood there blushing, as Rohit inched forwards. She curled her toes at the intensity in his eyes.

'So, so hot! I'm burning up!' He said.

Sonakshi turned away and made to move, but he caught her and pressed her back against the wall.

'Kahan chali?' He caught her gaze.

'Tumhari in nazron se door..' her voice was low, almost husky.

'Woh kyun? Kya hai aisa meri nazron mein?' He kept his eyes on hers.

'Ek aag..out of control..'

'To madad karo na meri..bujhaane mein..' his voice had lowered more.

'Kahin sab jal ke raakh na hojaye..'

'As long as we burn with it..together..'

'Rohit..'

He stepped back to look at her. She blinked.

'It fits you like a glove! Mein maan nahin sakta ke tumhe sharam arahi thi mere saamne aane se..I have seen you in less..'

Sonakshi raised an eyebrow.

'If you knew what I knew, would you know if I knew  what you knew?'

'What?!?'

She pulled him by his t-shirt collar towards herself.

'Tumhe kaise pata?'

He blinked.

'Kya?' He sounded puzzled.

'Ke maine yeh sab jaan boojh ke nahin kiya?'

A light came in his eyes.

'You mean..'

'Maybe I wanted you to come in here and carry me out in your arms..' his eyes widened, 'and ravish me..'

Rohit looked stunned, but as she winked at him, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her in his arms. Sonakshi immediately put her arms around his neck and lowered his head towards hers.
She kissed him, touching her tongue to the inside of his lips. He responded immediately, taking control and duelling his tongue with hers.
They stood there in the bathroom, kissing away.

'Ring! Ring!'

The sound registered through their fogged brains.

'Rohit! Mera phone..'

He continued kissing her. Sonakshi held his head away from her.

'Kya Sona..'

'Rohit! Mera phone baj raha hai..'

'Bajne do..' he kissed her again.

'Utaaro..'

'Nahin!'

'Aray! Koi emergency ho sakti hai..'

'Jo aag yahan lagne wali hai uss se bari koi emergency nahin ho sakti..'

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें