Chapter 157

'In a galaxy, far, far away..' a loud voice boomed over the speakers, startling them both out of their skins.

They looked about, as if someone had entered the auditorium.

'Rohit..'
Sonakshi began to chuckle.

She lifted her hand from beneath her, and showed him the remote, the button of which must have pressed accidentally.

'Tum hans rahi ho? Mujhe laga koi agaya..'

Sonakshi laughed some more, and quickly switched it off, before they could hear more about the galaxy.
She made to get up.

'Kahan chali?'
Rohit stopped her.

'Uthne..jaana nahin hai yahan se?'

'You didn't book this place for the whole night?'
He looked surprised.

'What?'

Rohit laughed.

'Kidding! I just meant let me fix your clothes.'

Sonakshi looked down at herself and realised how she looked with the gown scrunched up over her stomach.

'Oops! This gown will never be the same again..' she giggled.

'Neither will my shirt..' he looked down at the lipstick marks all over it.

They both remembered how they had been too lost in passion to think of any such thing. Rohit leaned over and kissed her soundly.

'Thankyou, Sona! This was one of the best gifts I've gotten!'

'Well, there is one more..but woh ghar pe..'

'Oh?'
He lifted his eyebrow.
'More surprises?'

'Stick with me darling, and you will keep getting them.'

'I certainly don't mind that sticking part..' he ran a finger down her breast.

'Rohit!'
Sonakshi looked around for her bra, but couldn't find it.

'Leave it..I'll just zip your dress up..'

'Are you crazy? Can you imagine someone finding a bra on a planetarium stage?'
Sonakshi moved up and down to check, while Rohit chuckled and put on his pants.

Sonakshi was pushing down her skirt, when he found it beneath the rug, and held it aloft.

'Here's what hides your beautiful breasts from me..'

She snatched it from him, and began putting it on.

'Shut up and help me zip this up.'

They were both standing now, and Rohit turned her around, as she lifted her hair.
He quickly zipped up her dress, but not before planting a kiss over her back. Sonakshi smiled, and let go of her hair. Rohit quickly put on his jacket over his spoiled shirt.

They began walking out, when Rohit stopped.

'Wait! What did you tell the driver? We must have been in here for a couple of hours..'

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें