𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑

PROLOGUE I, ACT I, PART II

When you finally almost reached to the statue, you guys found a magnificent view of the Starfall Valley. As you expected, the beauty of the place just blew your water away as how it did when you were first time playing it on first release.

The sense of nostalgia still lingers inside you and memory of you and your siblings playing this game will never be forgotten. You smiled bitterly as the memory started to play at the back of your mind.

"Woah..." You glanced at Aether's face who looked really amazed by the view which cause you to smile.

From what you remember, he was alone for 2 months after being separated before meeting Paimon.

"That's the statue of the Seven!" Paimon said in excitement as she pointed at it. "There are few of these statues scattered across the land to show the Seven's protection over the world." Paimon added.

You looked at the statue area while looking at the cranes menacingly. You could imagine all kinds of food you could make just by killing them.

"Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind. Paimon's not sure whether the god that you were looking for is the Anemo God but Paimon will take you to the Anemo God's place first and there's a reason why~" She  chimed.

You began to follow Paimon and Aether descending down from the valley while looking at your surrounding. This is definitely a game voice line that's for sure.

"As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind. There'll be at least someone that knows about your sister. At least, that's what Paimon thinks. Whether the god decided to answer it is a different story. You'll never know unless you'll try. So let's hop to it!" She said but you know that they were going to be dragged into some country problem.

"I have a feeling that we might be hopping into some sort of trouble." You commented while walking with them.

"Hope not." Aether said. You can't really tell him that he still going to be dragged whether he liked it or not. You just shrugged before looking at the water.

You forgot that you can't swim. The last time you tried to swim, you drowned. You looked at Aether who was starting to swim naturally.

Maybe in this world, they gifted an ability for you to swim at least. You hoped but you know that's quite impossible. You gulped but somehow your inner conscious just said do it. You took a deep breath before walking towards to the lake.

To your surprise, you didn't felt wet from the water. You opened your eyes and saw you were standing on the water like Jesus.

You were gonna question how the fuck are you be able to stand on water before you saw ice beneath your feet.

You looked at the sky, feeling baffled by this newfound power of yours. You don't even have a Vision to use them.

"What? How did you?" Paimon asked. You began to walk and the water which immediately freeze when coming contact with your feet before slowly melting away. You immediately went to the shore and smiled.

"I have no idea." You're just glad that you aren't drowning. You were quite confused how you did that but are not gonna question it.