𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅

CHAPTER I, ACT IV: PRELUDE, PART II

[A/N: I took a month break instead of waiting for Sumeru because I couldn't just stop writing but whatever, if it goes wrong, it goes wrong]

Your mind wandered who could be the silver-haired lady while Paimon and Aether asked questions regarding Dainsleif with people. It was strange that you felt unease at the thought of a silver-haired lady. Was this another variable because you had an existence here? You felt more and more nervous the more you think about this silver-haired lady which was strange.

You let out a sigh as you noticed the worried look on Paimon's face. You just shot her a smile out of instinct before Aether who looked quite hopeful turned to you two with a smile. "Come on, Wagner said he headed to Angel's Share. Maybe we could meet him there." He said as you nodded and followed him from behind as he made his way to Angel's Share.

The moment you entered the tavern, it was a bit... more than usual. Maybe it was because it is the evening that it's full. Kaeya is nowhere to be seen though which made you wonder if he had a lot of work. The same goes for Rosaria. You took a seat on one of the bar stools followed by Aether and Paimon just floating in between of you as Charles took notice of your presence.

"Apple cider, I presumed?" He asked you, knowing how much you loved them as you nodded while looking at Aether. "And you, what will it be? grape juice or apple cider?" He questioned which immediately made him feel utterly disappointed.

"Another day, another lack of alcoholic options..." He sighed while Charles waited for his answer. "...Apple Cider." He answered which Charles immediately gave Aether a bottle of apple cider while he gave you 5 bottles instead.

Seeing apple cider immediately lifted your mood as you drank it right away while Paimon interrogates Charles regarding Dainsleif. He answered all truthfully before he looked like he recalled something and immediately rummaged through his whole pocket before finding a letter. "Also, Y/N, a lady with silver hair visited here yesterday, saying that she was looking for you and since you weren't in town, she left a letter instead. Here." He said as he handed you the letter.

The letter was stamped with wax that had S on it with lightly perfumed as well... Smells like vanilla. "There are too many raucous patrons on the first floor, so if you want to wait, best to go to the second." He advised before you three headed on the second floor.

You took a seat near the railing as you looked at the letter in curiosity. "Do you know who's it from?" Aether asked as you shook your head. You opened the envelope carefully before taking out the letter, realizing it was written in the common tongue, which frustratingly, you can't read it.

You looked at Paimon as she looked back at you. "...You should really start learning how to read." She took the letter from your hand before clearing her throat and read the letter out loud.

┌─── **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ───┐

Dear Y/N or Yves,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for such an informal letter. It was rude of me but then again, you might not even remember me. This is your 569th reincarnation after all. The reason why I wrote this letter to you is that I need to warn you. Leave Teyvat. I know that you know why but if you don't just listen to me. It's either you leave or return back to Her... Your mother. I'm not talking about the Azariella bitch, no no not her. Your biological mother. The one who rules this world.

If you regain all your memory from the past, including from the days you would stick next to her. There's no telling what happens to you. You might end up being a weapon for her. Please, I beg of you, Y/N Villareal, Yves de Alger Khaenri'ah, Y/N L/N,