𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒔: 𝒀/𝑵 𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.

Not a special chapter or a chapter continuation but uhh... Have some Y/N Fluff alphabet and NSFW alphabet but make it Y/N x Reader. Hope you enjoy :D
_________________________________________

FLUFF ALPHABET

ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

He would drag you out from the house when both of you are free. Like literally, no staying at home unless you guys go out at least once. Sometimes, he would bribe you with any food/drinks/items that you wanted just to get your ass out of the bed and lazing around.

But when the nights fallen, you two would spend time cuddling and playing Genshin till you two fell asleep. Even though it does feel weird for him now that given that he is from Teyvat.

Covid is nonexistent. He isn't an air purifier for nothing.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Every part of you is beautiful to him but he is quite fond with your eyes. He would kisses your eyes every so often.

omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

If you were to feel down, he would bake some pastry or cook your favorite food in general to cheer you up. Give you some spaces if you needed them.

If you were having a panic attack, he tried his best to comfort you, saying some things to calm you down, anything that he could do to make sure you feel safe.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

He want to live till you two are old and if you wanted to maybe bear a child whether it's adopted or not, he still want to raise a child and gave them the happiness that he couldn't receive when he was a child.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

He sees you as an equal with him unless you wanted to be

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

He don't dare fight with you unless you are Childe. But he refused to argue with you unless it's a friendly one. Even if you try to argue with him, he'll just find a way to somehow make you feel much better and listened to what you were ranting about.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

He's grateful enough that someone like you already return feelings for him and will spoiled you to death.

onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

He does at first. The fact that he was a magic man that came from a game world but there were no story of him in that game would sound crazy for someone even sound crazy for him as well. Later on, when you found out about his powers, you thought you were hallucinating at first but you really did see him in a bathtub with a mini water whale swimming in there.

He slowly opened up about it and didn't keep any secrets to you at all.

nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?