𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕

ARCANUM HISTORIA, ACT I, PART I

"Y/NNNNNNNN!" The voice of that pixie irked you as you took a deep breath. Why are you so annoyed with Paimon?

The answer is simple. Food. She has been complaining that the food you gave her was little despite gave her 3 plate of Sweet Madame and 2 bowls of Cream Soup.

"For the last time, no! We must keep moving or we'll miss the Rite of Descension." You said as she whimpered.

"But... Food..." She sobbed as you ignored her while Aether just sighed. He was really tired with Paimon's shenanigans.

"Do we have enough food supplies to go on?" Aether asked as you scrolled through your phone, quite annoyed.

"No... I spent so much on feeding this floating child." You said as you kept them back in your pouch. You might really have to kill off Timmie's pigeon if the situation are like this.

As you guys walked in even more to Liyue, you found another Statue of the Seven. It really looked much more breathtaking to see with your eyes rather in game. You could also see that the Statue really put a huge detail on Zhongli's abs and specifically on that other than his face.

Guess that's why Liyue people didn't recognized their god given there's a statue that looks like them. This one really didn't give much detail.

"That's one... good looking statue." Aether commented as you nodded. Truly a masterpiece. You did not let this golden opportunity pass so you took bunch of pictures of it before you went back to serious mode.

This still bewildered Aether because you usually have the resting bitch face that looks like going to either murder people or sleep, but when you found things that are interesting, you became a whole new person. The fact you switched so fast what terrified him.

"How about we try and pray to this statue to see if the Geo god responded to our prayers or not?" Paimon suggested as you shrugged.

Why not? What could be the worst thing could happen? You thought as Aether touched the statue. The cube that the statue held started to glow before it released an Elemental orbs that went into Aether's body gracefully.

You took a deep breath as you touched the statue. It released the same exact Elemental orbs as you could feel your heart racing. It slowly went to your hand but decided to juke you and kicked your ass before absorbing itself in your body.

"Are you FUCKING kidding me? Why? What did I do to deserve this?" You said as you winced in pain while rubbing your ass. That hurts so much and you hated this honestly.

You just sobbed as you went through your inventory to only eat a Radish Veggie soup. You could see Paimon's mouth waters as you glared at her. "No, you already ate a lot, I must keep some food for our journey."

You finished up all the soup as you could feel the pain is lessen every five seconds. "Aether, why don't you test out your abilities first while I heal myself up?" You asked.

"Great idea." He said as he began to test out his abilities on the nearby hilichurl. You also quite curious yourself on your abilities. You wondered if you could recreate the meteorite just like Zhongli's.

You noticed a Mitachurl was going towards you when you did nothing. You sighed as you stood up and took out your sword. Maybe a perfect time to test it out.