𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘

NOCTUA, ACT I, PART II

You drank who knows how many glass of wine and apple cider. Charles, who is the bartender right now looked at you in concerned.

"Y/N, you looked miserable ever since you stepped in the tavern... Did something happen?" Charles asked as you sighed.

"I'm just embarrassed and want to forget everything but I can't get drunk to do so..." You sobbed as Charles let out a sigh and patted your back.

"There, there. It's okay, it can't be that bad and since you are having a rough time, I'll pay you off this one time." He comforted you. This is why you love Charles so much.

You sniffed as you looked to him. "Thank you but wouldn't this be expensive...? I mean I drank like... almost half of the bottles here." You said as he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, just drink as much as you wanted." He said with a smile before you sobbed once again while drinking another glass.

You heard the door behind you opened as you turned around. "Y/N! There you are and oh jeez, you reek wine and apple ciders. How long have you been here?" You heard a familiar voice behind you.

You turned around and saw Aether and Paimon. "You're back... Were you looking for me?" You asked as you put down your glass as Aether took a sit next to you.

"Yeah, we just want to see how you're doing after getting back from Liyue and you are in such a miserable state. Did something bad happened?" She asked as you sighed.

"Nothing really that bad happened it's just that... well... I just want to forget about something." You said as you blushed when you remember about the dream.

You just screamed internally once again and covered your face. Aether wondered what happened to you that made you drank unhealthy amount of drinks.

"Can I do something about?" Aether asked as you thought for awhile before internally sobbed to yourself.

"N-No... I don't think anything would make me forget about it unless... never mind, just don't make me think anything. Tell me how did the expedition goes." You drank the whole bottle of wine.

Why did I actually think of that solution? Hu Tao, we might meet sooner than we will...

You thought as you listened to Aether and Paimon telling you story which actually helped you took your head off from the dream.

"So you've got a taste for adventure too, huh? I must say, the patrons have been in a bit of a buzz lately. Though the topic on everyone's lips is more of an urban legend than actual news. Even minding my own business I still end up hearing all about it." You looked at him since that lines sounded so familiar.

Wait... Diluc story quest time? You thought as you drank some more. "Uh-oh... It's not one of those scary urban legends, is it? If so, Paimon needs to take a deep breath first!" Paimon said as Charles chuckled.

"It's not a particularly scary story, no... At least, not for most people... It's the tale of... the Darknight Hero!" He said before Paimon screamed which made everyone in the tavern jumped. You almost let a bottle of apple cider fell to the ground.

"Paimon, he literally just said it's NOT a scary story." Aether scolded as Paimon chuckled nervously.

"Huh? Did the bartender just say something?" Paimon asked as Charles looked at her in disappointment.