𝑨 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

LUPUS MINOR, ACT I, PART III

[A/N: Please approach with caution because I had no idea what I wrote.]

There stood the mighty wolf as you gulped nervously before Hopkins and his gang ran away for their life. "This is no offering to Boreas..." You could feel the anger risen in his aura.

"Not only do you come for my kind, so too do you fail to recognize your own transgression... I will not stand for such impertinence!" He said as he started to circling around you guys not letting one of you escape.

You guys immediately took your weapon as Razor tried to calm Boreas down as Boreas gave Razor a disappointed look.

"You seek to protect these outsiders, Razor? You cannot tame my fury. You must clear their name with your sword. Show me what your humans have taught you. Bare your claws of steel." He immediately called out his ice power and swung his claw at you guys.

Thankfully, you managed to call out a shield. Amber immediately ran in the distance before shooting him from afar. Aether used his Anemo power but it did no damage on him.

You noticed that he was swinging his tail at your direction which immediately made your instinct to create a wind current to take you high up from the tail.

Unfortunately for Aether and Razor, they got hit by it before you plunged towards Boreas and landed a hit. The mist began to darken which hindered your vision as Boreas began to run around you but you can't catch up with his speed.

Amber also tried to keep her guard up but the wolf ran too fast. You noticed that he was coming for Amber before you ran towards her.

"Amber, watch out!" You shouted as you leaped and pushed her and yourself from his incoming attack as you held her close to make sure she wasn't hurt. You were unfortunately got hit by his dash which left a huge bruise on your back.

She tried to process what happened before realizing she was in your hands as your body were covered in scratches. "You're injured!" She exclaimed as she looked at you in worry.

"I'll be fine. I have had worst than this." You assured her as you let her go and went to defensive mode. She felt bad that you almost got injuref badly because of her carelessness.

Boreas continued circling around you guys and went in for Aether. Aether wasn't quick enough to dodge but Razor blocked it with his claymore.

"Please! Calm!" Razor said but Boreas still was fueled anger as Razor could feel himself slowly being pushed away

"Please! Calm!" Razor said but Boreas still was fueled anger as Razor could feel himself slowly being pushed away. "Please. Calm down." He pleaded but Boreas wasn't calm down at all.

Which wasn't how it supposed to go. You immediately ran towards Razor as you began to touch him at his fur which made Boreas surprised.

He immediately turned to you as he looked at you deeply which made you instantly retracted your hand. His anger began to subside as he went closer to you and circle around you.