𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑

THE FILLER QUEST: DRAGONSPINE, ACT I: IN THE MOUNTAINS, PART I

The moment you returned, Aether looked at you in disappointment. "No sign of her?" He asked as you shook your own head. He let out a sigh, dejected to hear about it but you just gave him a bit pat on the back.

"As I told you, I'm sure we will get to see her soon." And that was an undeniable fact. You probably had to prepare for Lumine to out you for seeing her in secrets and your acting skills. You want to believe in your acting skill was able to save you from being suspicious of such acts.

Well, you could only pray. 

"I guess so. Well, what's our next move? Where do we go?" Aether asked as if you were the leader of the trio but you do have to sort of bring him around Teyvat given you did say to him that you "studied this place for such a long time." This was not a lie, you were an avid theorist of this game but just turned out that all your theories are fucking wrong.

"We do have a stop around this place. Have you seen the mountain that was in the middle of Mondstadt and Liyue?" You asked, just to make sure if they were aware of it.

Paimon instantly nodded as she smiled. "Oh Paimon knows this one, it's technically in Mondstadt and that mountain was called Dragonspine. Though, Paimon was not sure why it was named that way." She answered happily while Aether looked at you curiously.

"A small fun fact, Dragonspine is called that because this mountain bears a venomous dragon remains here. The reason why we need to go there is that I would like to do just a few assessments of the area. You wouldn't mind the detour right?" Technically, you need Aether to at least step into Dragonspine and grasp the atmosphere of the Sheer cold.

This way it will be somewhat of a help to him in the future since he had trained in such harsh weather. You too also need to be stronger than you are right now. You are easily exhausted and hurt even though you have the power of the Seven after being free from the shackles that had suppressed Orochi.

Perhaps, you have yet to unlock all your powers or maybe you are only borrowing this power. Though, you did recall during your meeting with Tartaglia and his little brother. A power was similar to the Heavenly Principles herself.

How strange was it to find out that your past had something to do with her. Maybe the answer will be profound at the end of the journey and you need to change everyone's ending. Teyvat's ending. "You've been going around and helping me, I guess it's not a problem." You heard Aether said which made you instantly snap out of your thoughts.

You smiled at him. "Great, but before that..."

_________________________________________

You three stopped by at a clothing store in Mondstadt, looking for winter clothes. You went through it one by one, seeing if there's any decent one that will be enough to keep you three warm. You gave Paimon a few toddler-sized clothes and told her to try them on.

"Are we really going to just go on shopping for this?" Paimon asked, came out as you nodded.

"Naturally, Dragonspine is winter all year round. It will be super cold and clothes will be a help, also... I'll be crafting a few items just to make sure we will feel nice and warm. Don't worry about Mora, I have enough." Paimon frowned at your statement.

"By enough, how much do you have?" Paimon asked as you passed Aether some clothes before asking him to try them on as he immediately went to the nearest changing room to try it. You just turn to Paimon and smile, indicating to her to never ask you that question again. "Okay... Paimon won't ask." She looked down before going into one of the empty changing rooms to try, leaving you alone.