𝑨 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

PROLOGUE, ACT III, PART II

Currently, you guys trying to break the seal to confront Stormterror. There's 4 seals that need to be broken. You already broke one of the seal but you have yet to break the other 3.

"Someone gonna come and help me? No? Alright then..." You mumbled before you glided towards one of the lights actuator to break the seal.

You sighed as you practiced using your bow to defeat some slimes. It took you half hour to find all the light key thingy. You looked at the slime condensate, feeling hungry. You don't really know why that raise your appetite.

You returned back to the place that you were originally were and was surprised that no one return yet. You took this opportunity to eat some Satisfying Salad since your stomach has been grumbling.

You are quite surprised that everything goes well. Sweet and savory, just kind of your thing. Though, while you were eating, you felt someone is watching you closely.

Quite unpleasant feeling if you have to be honest. As you waited for them even more, you smell such a sweet scent somewhere around you. It hurts your chest really badly as you could feel your vision fading.

_____________________________

"I could have sworn that Y/N was here first and fell asleep when I returned. Now he went missing." Venti said as Aether frowned.

"Y/N isn't being kidnapped by the Abyss Mage, is he?" Aether asked as he become worried about you. You have went missing for an hour.

When Jean and Diluc heard that you went missing, they immediately spread out to find you. Venti even went through the whole Mondstadt but you were nowhere to be found. Aether waited at the place in case you returned.

"That is possible... Considering they are scared of Y/N. He's just nowhere to be found. Did the Abyss Mage took him inside the ruins...?" Venti thought.

"If so, we sho-" Aether was interrupted by the sound of a heavy footsteps. Venti and Aether looked at the source of the footsteps before seeing a Ruin Guard, cradling you in its metal arms.

It put you down back to where you were asleep before it told Venti and Aether to be quiet. "Protect His Highness from danger. Monsters were about to harm His Highness. Once His Highness ready, I shall tell him." The automaton said before it shut itself down near the edge.

"That was strange. Paimon never seen a gentle Ruin Guard like that." Paimon stated as they looked at you who still sleeping soundly.

"Whatever background that Y/N has, he must be from a really ancient family to have a Ruin Guard protect him." Venti commented as Aether was busy to look if you were harm in any way before he sighed.

"I'll call Diluc and Jean, you wake him up and tell him about it." Aether nodded as Venti disappeared in a thin air.

________________________________

"Wait, hol' up. I'm trying to process with my only braincell." So you are a legitimately a fucking king or a prince in this fucking unreal world. Having a robot army does sounds poggers but why?

You weren't belong in this world and not even from here in the first place. It doesn't make sense to you at all in this situation. Like are you residing in