𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚

UNRECONCILED STARS, ACT I: UNKNOWN STAR, PART I

After a few minutes you tried to figure out, you managed to shapeshift into Osial even you were in his clothes. Aether let out a sigh, wondering what kind of chaos are you gonna do with it. Astra and Corazón just watched the scene unfold in front of them while eating ice that Corazón created. "This is how it feel like to be tall." You were surprised to hear that your voice change into him as well.

"My voice change into yours... Wait, I could use this to prank people." You thought as you noticed that you also have the tentacles which you hold it curiously. You thought it will be something similar to octopus but it was more watery, slimy and slightly sticky.

Thoug, you find this ability much more easier to cosplay as someone. Maybe one day, you can be the DreamSMP Technoblade. Not the youtuber just the character. "What just because you have me in your head, you want me to be the voice chat?" You totally forgot that you have whoever or whatever voice in your head.

"Rude."

Osial just hoped that you didn't know you could also use his power or something that wasn't pleasant to him. "Young Master, please don't stay in my form too long. I'm worried you might faint." Though he was too late since you began to create a strong vortex that had the strength to suck everything in the room.

Corazón was holding onto Astra's shirt with his bubble on while Astra somehow managed to claw himself to the ground. Meanwhile, Aether was trying to hold on something but Paimon was holding onto his hair. "Paimon! My hair!"

This is the exact reason why he didn't tell you about this. He held your hands to close up the vortex before patting your head. "Young Master, please don't do that again and go change back into yourself before you start fainting." He told you as you sighed and turned back to yourself.

"Man, I was just starting to have fun." You crossed your arm as they let out a sigh in relief as Aether fixed his hair and glared at Paimon. Paimon just smiled nervously before hiding behind you. You thought of things you could do on yourself. "Say Osial, if I were to change like little bits of me would I faint?" You asked him as he shook your head.

"If you mean by changing little bits of yourself, then no." He said as you began to poof into a girl.

[A/N: I hate this drawing so much and you don't even want to know why]

"Did it work? It work!" You looked at yourself before realizing you were wearing a crop top hoodie and short that show off your thigh. Your voice did change to a little pitch a little bit higher. "And of course the clothes would be like this." You sighed as you took notice of your boobs. Well it was a little bit bigger than you wanted but who cares.