𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐...

CHAPTER I, ACT I, PART I

After few days traveling around Liyue, you guys finally arrived to Liyue Harbor, at least the entrance of Liyue Harbor

After few days traveling around Liyue, you guys finally arrived to Liyue Harbor, at least the entrance of Liyue Harbor. Just by the entrance, the view was much more breathtaking.

You haven't been to China to even compare it with Liyue but you felt that Liyue is much more better with this amazing view and you would never thought you would be blown away so much just by the entrance.

Plus, the amount of fresh air that you could take here rather back at your world.

"We're finally here..." Aether said as you guys began to walk in while looking around Liyue in awe.

"If we wanna find the Geo Archon, this is the only chance we'll get all year. Guess it's a good thing that Venti brought it up earlier, otherwise we definitely miss the Rite of Descension." She said as she looked a little relief.

If you guys were to be late by a day, you guys might never meet Zhongli ever again. Still not mentally prepared to meet anyone in Liyue here.

Especially facing Ganyu or Zhongli. Just the thought of meeting them quite nervous if you have to be honest. You also have to practice the art of not staring at every character that are fucking attractive.

"Do you know when is it?" Aether asked as Paimon scratched her head.

"Uhh... might be today, might be tomorrow." She said as you tried to remember when did Zhongli faked his death. You saw a poster about the Rite of Descension which was at the road sign.

"It's this afternoon. Didn't say where exactly but we must get there as soon as possible." You said as you pointed at the poster. It just said time but the poster really doesn't said anything about the place.

Such a poor advertisement honestly. "Hmm.... Paimon guesses that we need to ask local about this." She said as you began to ask around about the Rite of Descension.

___________________________

"Thank you, kind sir." Aether said as you guys followed the guy's instruction on how to get to the Yujing Terrace. As soon as you arrived the Yujing Terrace, there were a lot of people than the one you would saw in game.

"Whoa, look at all the people." She stated as you guys looked around the crowd.

Few were praying, few were waiting for the Descension, few were here to spy. You accidentally made an eye contact with Childe who was standing at the very back.

The thought of being stared at definitely does not bring you any comfort at all. You just tried to ignore the fact that your every moves were being watched.