𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔

NOCTUA, ACT I, PART IV

I'm exhausted... You thought as you stood in front of the entrance. You saw Adelinde was standing outside of the manor seems to be scolding the other two maids to go back and cleaning the manor.

When she noticed you arrived, she immediately turned her attention towards you. "Oh, dear guest, you have arrived! Master Diluc is waiting for you behind the manor. He was tending with his bird so you might need to proceed with caution." She said as you smiled at her.

"Alright, thank you." You went to the back of the manor before your eyes started to widen and would never thought you would see such sight with your own eyes.

" You went to the back of the manor before your eyes started to widen and would never thought you would see such sight with your own eyes

You were mesmerized by his smile and you couldn't help but stare before he let go of his bird and turned to you. You immediately snapped out of it before heading towards him. You could feel the heat on your cheeks as you cleared your throat. "Sorry, anyways I have brought informati-"

"About Kaeya? I should have known he would see this as the perfect opportunity to get back at me." He said as he go back to his usual frown face and let out a sigh.

You raised your eyebrows not remembering about this line at all though you decided not to question his relationship with Kaeya. "The Knights of Favonius are responding more or less as I had anticipated. All we need to do now is think of a counter plan." He said as you thought for a while.

"I don't know use that as an alibi? Though, we could lure the Knights away from you while you sneak out for the challenge." You suggested as he turned to you in surprised.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea. Sure, we could do that... Sorry for troubling you but could you get me some Mist flowers? You could find it at the northwest of the winery." He said as you took out your phone to know which way is northwest.

"It's fine, I did it because I wanted to help you. I'll get it done and over with. How much do you need?" You asked as he thought for a while.

"Four should be enough." He said as you recalled there's probably bunch of Cryo slimes around that area.

"Okay, I'll be back." You began to make your way towards the northwest of the winery. It wasn't that far of a walk so you arrived there quite quickly.

As you expected, there were bunch of Cryo Slimes hopping around near the water. You weren't anticipating the fight but you have to do what you have to do.

It didn't took you that long to defeat them. One big crystal fall from them which granted you a Cryo shield and you could take them out using your Pyro to kill them off.

You stretched your shoulder as you put your sword away while heading to the Mist flower. You melted the ice on them using Pyro just by a snap of your finger which blooms and released a very icy smell on them.