𝑮𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

TEMPUS FUGIT, ACT I, PART I

"...Wait you went to the Guyun Stone Forest to defeat 4 Ruin Guards?" You asked them while you were making popsicles for them to eat.

You were at the Cathedral and you rushed here as soon as you heard that they were heavily injured. They had to stay there for few days just to make sure that they are fully healed.

"Yes and this geo cube thingy and it took us few hours to fight it." Aether said as you sighed.

"If I knew that you were going there, I would have come along with you." You said as you handed Paimon the popsicles and made another two for Aether and Osial.

"I think it's better not go there again." Osial suggested as you shook your head.

"No, no, no. I need to get back there because I heard there's a ruin treasure but I don't remember if there's a precious or luxurious chest." You said as you remembered there's like a mini quest some sort.

Paimon's eyes were sparkled the moment you mentioned treasure. "We should totally go back there. With Y/N around, things should be easier." She confidently said that as you just smiled.

"I'm just glad that you guys are okay though." You stated as you handed the other two popsicle to the remaining two of the boys. They were in tears when they finally ate the popsicle.

How they missed your cookings so much even though it only been a day. "I- Why are you guys crying? Did the fruit actually went rotten? Or is it too sweet?" You asked them as they shook their head.

"N-No. We just missed your cooking." Aether answered as you sighed in relief but you were confused since it's only been one day and they have been away from you a day but they never been in this state.

Was that Ruin Guard and Hypostasis were that hard to beat? You thought as you recalled that you were supposed to see Jean once more. "Well, I need to see the Acting Grand Master. I'll visit you guys later and bring some more food or snacks you want." You smiled as you bid goodbye to them and headed towards Jean's office.

_________________________________________

You knocked on the door as you poked your head in. "Jean?" You asked before you stumbled upon to her trying to tie her hair.

Your jaw dropped before you closed your mouth with your hand as you blushed

Your jaw dropped before you closed your mouth with your hand as you blushed. "U-uh... Sorry. I-"

"No, it's okay, I was only tying my hair you don't have to worry." She said with a smile as she still trying to tie her hair again but the ribbon just become undone.