CH. 86 They came for me

(Amala Pov)

It's been a lovely week; Tut and I have been spending time with ourselves and the people that we are close with, which we both have been enjoying.

Tut hasn't discussed his father's death much; it was like he just put it behind him and decided to move on that way.

I couldn't blame him. His father wasn't a good person, and although I am someone who tends to play the Devil's Advocate. I'm not going to say he didn't get what he deserves, even though some of it did get a little extreme.

Tut has been bonding a lot with his mother; you could tell that they both were trying to fill in the things that they had missed with each other because of someone evil doing. Even so, Tut didn't let them interfere with him as he continues to inform his mother about more things about him.

Everyone who knew what happened that day did not question Tut or themselves about it; they accepted what happened and seem to be doing okay with it.

I was glad; most importantly, I am happy that they're no longer trapped there. Now, those women can be with their loved ones.

I am sure some of them will have many to overcome.

They'll have nightmares, insecurities, and other things that happened to have been inflicted on them by the late evil king, but I am sure just with time and the love they have, that they will be able to get through it.

The evil king even went far to keep that man who helped him abduct the women he had abducted from his brother, not letting him know the truth about his brother. He was truly someone who was screwing everyone over for his own selfish desires.

That man who helped the late evil King, the same one who had abducted me, even though he did assist the King in his wrongdoings, I didn't see a reason to punish him, especially the way the King was. It's not like the King was fair to him as well.

I was debating if the man who had to assist the King was actually truly evil or not, but that all changed the moment I saw the two brothers being reunited with each other.

Even Queen Renequa seemed surprised; later on, we found that she had no idea that the evil king had her companion brother this whole time.

She even showed great anger. I'm sure if Queen Renequa had known about this, she would have done something for sure.

It blew my mind on the number of wrongdoings the king was able to get away with.

"What are you doing over there by yourself?" King Tut said, walking towards me.

I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"I was just thinking about everything that had happened the past week, that's all. Did you miss me?" I asked him as he playfully rolled his eyes and let out a scoff.

"I see that your confidence level has risen, but to answer your question. Yes, I did, and I was worried that something was bothering you." He told me as he sat next to me.

"Aw, look at you, being sweet to me; it makes me want to grab your face and give you kisses all over," I said to him, not missing the fact that he quickly turned to look at me with an eager expression on his face.

"Oh, is that so? I just want to let you know if you do decide to do so that I am not going to stop you." He said, causing me to let out a snort of laughter.

"When did you get this cute?" I asked him.

"I've always been handsome, Mala." He said, giving me a severe look, which causes me to let out another burst of laughter.