CH. 88 We get to stay together

(Amala POV)

We get to stay together.

We get to stay together!!!!

I couldn't stop saying that to myself and just feeling the words fill up my head.

I was just so thrilled. I've told Tut about my era many times before and have told him about things that I believe he would be interested in and from the excitement that I would see coming from Tut's eyes. I can for sure say that he is curious about coming to my era as well.

I enjoyed being in Tut's era, though, and honestly, I am excited that we would be able to come back and forth. We would just have to be very discrete about it and only be able to travel to the people and locations that we trust.

My mother and grandmother having to had figured out how to travel to this era is something that I still find shocking, scary and has caused me to feel amazement. Coming from a line of strong-minded people who can study a craft of magic that I have yet to meet anyone else who can, this is something that I am incredibly proud of.

"Mala," Tut said, causing me to turn around to face him.

I smiled at him; I knew Tut was nervous when he met my mother and grandmother. Especially on the fact that he was aware that they came for me.

I was honestly prepared to tell them that I would stay with Tut, and I know it's something that my mom would have seen as a crazy idea. I wouldn't have blamed her.

I am my mother's only child, so her having her only child say in this era is something that I don't think she would be able to deal with at all.

I was glad when my mom told her the idea she came up with and the plan for how everyone could be happy.

My grandmother, of course, made sure to tell me that I get my brain from her, that I get the planning and having ideas for anything from her.

Which very well was proven from the idea she had.

"Yes, Tut, are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, don't worry. I am positive that I want to be with you. I don't think I would be able to even handle being separated from you for too long." Tut said, causing me to let out a laugh.

"Yeah, honestly, me either. There's no way I would be able to handle being separated from you that long either. I am honestly glad that you and I can stay together. Especially this way." I said to him.

Tut smiled at me and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

His lips caused my whole forehead to feel warm.

"Are you ready to call in the people that we want to tell about this?" I asked him.

My mother and grandmother have been here for four days already, and we've called Tut brothers to come over, Queen Renequa, Tut mother, Ramo's and Leo, some of the trusted people and some of the trusted guards that I came to trust and like. Of course, my grandmother and mother would be in the room as well.

"Yes, are you ready?"Tut asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Alright, I'll go let them know we are ready," Tut said, walking towards the conference chamber's door.

Tut let them know that we were ready, as they were all gathered outside waiting for us to start the meeting.

I watched each one of them come in and made eye contact with them. As I made eye contact with each person, I thought about the first time I met them.