CH. 55 Better get use to it

CH. 55 Better get used to it

(Tut POV)

It took me by surprise when Mala grabbed my hand, I even felt my heart leaped when she did and of course I realize she most likely didn't realize when she did it. She was probably too excited about getting the tour that she didn't realize it.

That's what I wanted to believe, but she hasn't let go of my hand. Throughout the whole tour, she continued holding my hand.

I knew she knew that she was holding it, even the man who was the tour guide took notice of her holding my hand.

While we were touring the place, she did talk to me throughout the tour, pointing out certain things and describing them. When she would do that she would use the hand that wasn't holding mine.

She also asked the man questions as well and continued to pointing her fingers from her other hand, when she was pointing things out. So yes, I am sure of it. That she is aware that she is holding my hand.

I didn't even want to bring it up, because I didn't want her to stop.

I didn't want to ruin the moment and I would be lying if I said that I didn't like her holding my hand.

Hell, she can grab my hand anytime or she can touch me whenever she wants.

Or even where ever.

"Tut?" I heard Mala's voice say.

"Hmm?" I said, pulling away from my thoughts.

"He asked us if we are ready to eat now?" Mala said.

"Oh, yes. Yes of course. I apologize, I was just lost in my thoughts." I said to her.

I could see that the man's eyes widened at that.

Mala nodded her head and smiled.

Apologizing to someone in the royal status in public, especially around people who are not your people is consider that it is so rare that some people don't even believe it exists.

So, of course, I didn't even bat an eye when I realized that he was shocked.

He probably had an image of me already in his hand, how he thought I was and how my personality was, so the image he had already have of me was probably not what he was expecting right now.

Oh, well. I seem to be shocking people lately. Why? I have no idea, but I am starting to think that my people aren't the only ones who painted a certain image of me that is not who I am at all.

"Great, let us go then to the eating area, which was the area I showed you when we were touring." He said.

Leading Mala and I the way.

I decided to squeeze her hand, then brought it up to my lips so I could place a kiss on it.

Her eyes widened at that and she looked away, but a smile was on her face.

When we arrived in the dining area, the tables were already filled with food and the Queen was already surrounded by people.

She was standing near the table and was talking to a group of people.

"I know Renequa was not someone good to you both, I am not making excuses for her actions and all the things she's done, because to speak truthfully, she did bad things. I'm sure she hasn't told us all the horrible things she has done, but I know she's done some bad things. What I suppose I am trying to say is, that she wasn't like this. Many things had made her into what she is today, the thing I am worried about is. I am not sure, I am not sure if she is a good person who's just done many bad things because of seeking revenge or if she's turned evil." He said.

"I was wondering why you didn't want to be around her the most, after being separated from her for that long," I said to him, I already figured out who he was just from looking at him.

"I couldn't protect her." He said.

"It wasn't your fault, you were outnumbered and many people were hurt, it wasn't any of your faults. I'm sure your sister knows that and she doesn't blame you for it." I said.

I watched as Mala did a double-take and looked at the man next to us, her eyes widening as she realizes that his man is the Queen brother.

She was to busy focus on her surroundings and filled with excitement to see them, that she didn't pay attention to anything else.

I found that cute, but it still worried me as well.

"I was a prince unable to protect his people." He said.

I tilted my head.

"Where you lacked skills in some places, you made up for them somewhere else," I said to him.

"You came up with the idea of this place, didn't you?" I asked him.

His eyes widened, he nodded his head.

"Everyone helped but I had started it, I couldn't stand by and let my people get hurt anymore. I had failed them with protecting them and fighting for them, the least I could do was hide them from the outside world, to protect them and make sure no one was going to hurt them or find them again." He said and Mala's mouth dropped.

"I think I am going to pass out." She said, causing the man eyes to widened.

"Are you unwell?" He asked her with a worried expression, I would have been worried as well but the thing is I am starting to know who Mala is.

So all I did was roll my eyes.

Knowing that she was having one of her moments.

"Yes, I am fine. Just give me a moment." She said, her hand placed on her chest.

"Are you sure?" He asked her, the concern still being there.

"Yes. I am just, shock. I can't believe I am experiencing this." She said.

I explained to him what she meant and why she was behaving the way she was behaving and I watch as his expression changed from worried to amused.

"Amala, you're a very different human being. It is rare to find that in people. You're special." He said and Mala smiled.

She is special, but it was something that worried me. She's a gem that people will want to steal.

"Let us go sit and eat." He said and walked towards the table to his sister.

He needed closure with her.

"I had no idea, he was the Queen brother. Oh my gosh. The one who had hands in making this place. I just met someone famous, someone well known, someone that no one else will ever meet. An ancient royal person who had the hands of making the underground city." She said I turned my attention towards her.

"Are you serious?" I asked her, she let out a laugh.

"You're still my number one Tut." She said taking my hand.

"Um, I better be your only number," I said as we both headed towards the table.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

These two are something else. I'm thinking of giving them a nice love scene soon. We shall see ;)

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu