CH. 46 I got skills

CH. 46 I got skills.

(Amala POV)

Getting the Queen to agree to what I was implying was something that I was scared might not work, even though I was sure that my plan would work. That's not the thing I was worried about, what I was worried about is making sure nothing came around to stop it from working and making sure nothing interfere with it.

The Queen looked like she was taken off guard by my demeanor and personality.

She was probably not expecting my behavior to be the way that it was when I was speaking to her, but I was truly someone that tried my hardest not to let someone get me to a place that I could never get back from.

It's not good letting people have that power over you and I know there are people out there who have let that happened.

I know that there are people out there who feel like it is what it is and that they could never change or come back from what they've become and I refuse to let myself get into that situation.

So, the Queen actually decided to say and give me a chance to show her, what I intended to show her.

I wanted to not only have the people who live in the underground city be able to have someone on the outside to protect them and make sure that they will never be found but to also put them at ease. Knowing that they will be protected, that they will be able to receive things that would be able to help them.

I wasn't just doing this for the Queen, I was doing this for everyone.

I was the type of person that I didn't just see how one person could benefit from this, I look at how everyone could benefit from this.

Of course, I saw the looks that Tut was giving me when we were in the discussion room.

I knew he was confused and felt like he was left out of the loop.

A matter of fact, he stated it himself and I knew as soon as we made it back to the bedroom that he was going to demand I tell him what exactly it is that I have planned.

I most likely was going to get a speech from him about how I have to be more careful about things like that and how I can't just go off on making plans like that without discussing it with him first.

So of course when everything was discussed that needed to be discussed that point of time.

When everyone was told where they would be staying. When everyone headed out their way.

So, I knew as soon as Tut and I were back in his chambers, as soon as he had his chamber doors closed.

That I was going to get a mouthful from him.

I watched as Tut, turned around to close the door of his chamber.

I stood there waiting for him to turn around and when he did.

He tilted his head, looking directly at me.

"I am sure you know what we will be talking about?" He said looking at me.

I let out a sigh.

"Okay, Tut hear me out before you get mad at me. There's a reason why I decided to form that plan right there and then. It's because I know where her people are." I said softly to him.

His eyes widened.

I walked closer to him, not wanting my voice to travel.

"You know how I am not from your time, so I know things. Things that no one else knows, things that are going to happen and things I can prevent. So I know where her people are and I know how to help them, plus help her." I said.