CH. 58 "You're Sweet"

CH. 58 You're sweet

(Amala POV)

I woke up to find myself in Tuts arms. I didn't want to stir, because I didn't want to wake him.

My stare moves to his skin; he was lighter compared to my dark skin.

The contrast of his skin on top of mine was beautiful, something that I didn't know I would hold deep in my heart and want to see again and again.

Memories of what happened yesterday between Tut and me flashed through my mind.

I just had intercourse for the first time; I was no longer a virgin.

My face felt hot as more memories flashed through my mind.

I Amala had no idea how I was going to behave when Tut woke up, what was it that someone does the morning after?

My mother didn't have this conversation with me about the aftermath. She just explained to me things about it.

Even though I was a university student, I was still different from other people my age. I didn't have friends, I've never dated anyone before and had no experience with talking to anyone.

So, Tut was the first person I had reach these stages with. Tut was my first friend, my first boyfriend, my first lover, and it was something that is going to be very special to me.

I didn't know to be intimate with someone was going to be like this, yes, my mother told me things when I was in middle school about sex.

She told me that I would bleed, to use protection.

My eyes widened.

That I would bleed, I shifted moving to sit up to see if there was any blood, but I realize the sheet that was over Tut, and I wasn't the sheet from before.

"You're awake," Tut said, I turned around to stare at him.

"Yes, I am awake. Rise and shine to you." I said, feeling my face hot as I watch him sit up, he had no shirt on so his bare chest was showing, and it would be a lie to say that it wasn't a beautiful bare chest.

With muscles. Nice muscles.

"Mala, you look like you were worried about something, what is it?" Tut asked me, with a concerned look on his face.

I was going to wonder what he was so concerned about until I remember our conversation from yesterday, that he doesn't want me to wake up the next day with regrets.

Did he think that's what my reaction was?

I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

Smiling at him, it did ease him a bit, but he was still looking at me with a confused look.

"I spoke about being intimate with my mother before, and she told me that I would bleed, soo I was looking to see if I did and if I dirtied the sheets," I said, and Tut smiled.

"Oh, that's why you were panicking like that, yes you did bleed, but I handled it. I cleaned you while you were sleeping and changed the dirty sheet." He said, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

My eyes widened when Tut said that, he did what?

I looked up at him and our eyes connected.

"You did? Why?" I asked him.

He tilted his head.

"I love you and care for you, why wouldn't I take care of you?" He said, tugging my heart.

"Oh, wow, Tut, you have a way with words," I said, really being stunned with what he said and did.

"I mean, I have a way with lots of things, Mala. I thought that was proven last night." He said, causing my face to get even more heated.

I turned around and cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry I am not as experienced as you, but I hope you at least-" I didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence because I found myself lying on my back with Tut looking down on me.

"I love everything that happened last night, everything. It was amazing being with you, it was amazing taking care of you, and I look forward to having moments like this with you in the future Mala. This wasn't meaningless; it meant so much to me. You shared your soul with me, Mala, and I did the same with you. I am forever grateful and happy because of that." He said, pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"It meant a lot to me too, Tut," I said, being glad my mom spoke to me about sex back in middle school, I remember I found it so awkward. The sex talk, my eyes widened.

We didn't use condoms.

"Tut, um. In my Era, we have things that prevent a woman from getting pregnant." I said Tut moved off of me.

His eyes filled with wonder.

"That's amazing, wow such-" He started to say, but I cut him off, I know he was amazed by this all and as much as I would love to continue to tell him what different methods m era had. That wasn't the point.

"Tut, you ejaculated inside of me," I said.

Tut nodded his head, but then his eyes widened.

"I did." He said, looking at me with a sorry look.

"Mala, I'm sorry. I was just- there's no excuse, that part should have been avoided." He said.

I let out a sigh, trying to figure out what it was that I could do.

I could talk to this with my mom; she could send me some plan B's and me going to be here for a while or how long it is I decide to be here is going to have to be on a form of birth control.

"We'll figure this out. Right now, I am hungry and am craving breakfast." I said.

Tut nodded his head and grabbed a smaller sheet to wrap around me.

He took me off the bed.

"Let us go to the private bath area in this room; I'll get the bath ready for you." He said, causing my eyes to widen.

Is tut catering to me?

Oh, wow. A King is catering to me.

I can get used to this.

Guess Tut meant it when he said he was going to treat me like his Queen.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

I love these two so much, they're honestly the cutest couple ever.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu