CH.7 This World Has Gone Mad

CH. 7 This World Has Gone Mad

AMLA POV

"Amla where are you? It's been three months Amla, the new year was last week it's already 2017 oh my God baby girl where are you please tell me?" My mother said through the phone and my mouth dropped.

She said it was already 2017

"Mom, listen. I don't know how the heck this happened, but Mom I'm in Egypt mom and not just Egypt. I'm in the past mom the freaking past and to be honest I have no idea how this phone is still working? This world is completly mad Mom, They tried to kill me and now I'm a concubine to this King mother. I just want to go home." I said to my mother.

"Amla, what in the world are you talking about? What are you doing in Egypt!!! What do you mean the past? Are you okay sweetheart? Have something happen?" She said and I noticed King Tut was staring at the phone in my hand not believing that this was actually happening.

He most likely heard my mother's voice.

Did my mom not hear anything I just said.

"Mom please listen to me, I'm in the past as in sitting with King Tut," I said to her.

"Amla if this is a joke..." She said and I cut her off.

"Mom remember when you promise me you would believe me, unlike those parents who don't believe their kids in the movies when the kids are telling the truth," I said to my mom

"Amla how did you end up in the past? was it a witch??? Do you know how you can get yourself back here?" She asked me and I let out a breath because my mother finally was believing me.

"Your mother knows about witches?" King Tut asked me getting closer to me and bringing his ear closer to the phone.

I tried to shoo him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Amla I heard a man voice, who are you with?" My mother asked me and before I could give her an answer King Tut took my phone and held it the same way I held my phone.

"It is I King Tut, your daughter was brought here by my mother by marriage. She is an evil woman who is trying to have me killed and she's planning on using your daughter to accomplish that task." King Tut said to my mother on the phone.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I look at King Tut like he had lost his mind.

Grabbing my phone to speak to my mother.

"Of course, I will try to figure out what I can to bring her back to her Era, after all, she doesn't belong in mine." He said.

I couldn't comprehend what was going on in front of me, King Tut was having a conversation with my mother.

"I will protect her, you have my word." He said and I grabbed my phone from him.

"Sorry to interrupt this lovely bonding you have going on, but I. Your daughter is stuck here, like hello mother HELP," I said on the phone to my mom.

"Sweetie, I'm going to figure out how too. I need to meet up with your grandmother. How much percent of battery do you have? You shouldn't waste it all." My mother said and I quickly look at my phone.

"I'm at 93 percent and your right, I should save my battery. But I do have that solar battery charger. So I can use the sun to charge my phone." I was proud of myself for having my little gadgets.

"Good, I'll talk to you soon okay? I need to figure this out and how to get you of this." She said and I told her goodbye while saying I love her.

I hung up the phone and found King Tut staring ar me.