CH. 51 Yes, I asked

CH. 51 Yes, I asked

(Tut POV)

Mala set herself up for this, did she think I would have not asked her to go into details about what kind of partners we were. Were we just partners that helped each other out.

If there was something more to it then I want her to clarify it, I want her to tell me more into it.

"What do you think?" She asked me.

"I'm thinking many things Mala, but sometimes what I think is probably not whats usually what the other person is thinking. So I refuse to be that person that runs off with my fantasy so I'll just ask you."

Her eyes widen slightly and she turned around, I suppose she was looking to see if anyone was paying attention to our conversation.

"Well, I just kissed your cheek." She said and I raised a brow.

"Some people do that as a greeting," I told her, she stared at me.

"Tut, are you asking me what are we?" She asked me.

"I suppose so, yes. That's what I am asking." I said, not backing down.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" She asked me and I thought it was pretty bold of her to ask me that.

"I want us to be friends," I said and I watched the expression changed as if she wasn't looking for that answer and seemed to be pretty disappointed.

"I want us to be partners." I continued to talk and I watched her expression changed to a hopeful look.

"I want us to be lovers as well," I said and she stared at me with an expression I couldn't understand.

"Lovers kiss all the time." She said and I nodded my head.

"Yes, I am aware of that," I said.

"Lovers do other lovers things as well." She said and I nodded my head.

"I am very much aware of that," I said.

"I am fine with that, the question is. Are you fine with that?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said with no hesitation found in her voice.

That surprised me, I thought she would take a little to answer but she didn't even take a second to think of her response.

"In my era, it would be seen as you asking me out, asking me to be exclusive with you." She said and I smiled.

She smiled back.

"Well, that is what we are now. Exclusive." I said and she let out a small laugh.

She sighed.

"You know, I don't know how these people will react. To us finding them and the Queen wanting to help them, do you think they'll even trust her? Do you think they'll even want our help?" Mala asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Honestly, Mala. We are taking a big risk right now. I can tell you that. We could be killed, held captured and no one would know where we were because we didn't tell anyone where we were going." I said and she nodded her head with an understanding look.

"These are people who want to be secluded from other people for a reason, these are people who don't want anyone finding them and they went to great troubles to make that possible. Mala, the advantage you have over them is because you came from an era that knows about all of this. You mentioned that even in your era they found the underground city much later if it isn't for you right now. No one in this group would know about it, not even me. You're revealing information, that no one but us know you can provide. You know about upcoming wars and where they're coming from. Yes, you can use the excuse of being a Goddess, but that doesn't change the fact that they're going to want to either use you, stop you or kill you." I said to her.

"I know Tut, I understand I really do. I just have this habit of doing things like this." She said.

I nodded my head.

I noticed that this was a habit she had and I admired that about her.

It was also something that worried me as well.

This was a habit that could get her killed.

A habit that was very dangerous, but she wouldn't be herself if she didn't have this habit.

"I am hoping that doesn't happen though." She said.

I wrapped an arm around her and brought her closer to me.

"I'm hoping so too because you won't know the outcome if it does," I said to her.

"We'll figure it out." She said and I chuckled at that.

"We?" I asked her and she looked up at me.

"Yes, since we're a team after all. Partners a matter of fact." She said smiling and I rolled my eyes at that.

Why is she already using this against me?

Did I set myself up for this?

Most likely.

I felt her lean more against me.

"I'm glad we are on the same page though. About how we feel about each other, I'm sure it's something that we've both been thinking about discussing for a while now and I'm happy we discussed it." She said and I kissed her forehead.

"I am glad we did as well," I said but now something else was bothering me.

We've just told each other how we felt but the thing is, we'll be sleeping together.

Under the same tent.

Now I know that we are together, romantically.

It's going to have my mind going crazy as she sleeps right next to me.

Of course, I could handle myself and would never make advances on her, especially if she wasn't ready for that and didn't want anything like that.

It's just knowing the fact that the person you have developed feelings for, and knowing that they feel the same way about you just makes everything different.

Mala hasn't spoken in minutes, so I looked down at her to find her eyes closed and her sleeping softly.

I let out a sigh.

Of course, she would fall asleep on me.

I shook my head and place a kiss on her forehead smiling.

"It's going to be an adventure with you isn't it?" I asked her, knowing she was sleeping.

"It will be," I said, holding her tighter.

"We'll just have to protect each other."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Tut and Mala have finally discussed what they would like to be. Yay, we'll see what happens in the next chapter. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu