CH. 66 How disappointing

CH. 66  How disappointing

(Amala POV)

I could tell that Tut was noticing the tone and vibe I was giving him, I wasn't angry at him. I was disappointed, as I am the type of person to help people and would love the help back. It just goes beyond me how Tut brought me here when he hadn't helped his cousin when he needed the help the most.

If I had known this before coming here, I wouldn't be here.

I also like how Tut's cousin pointed it out; he had every right to; he was betrayed. It disgusted me how Tut, father preyed on people.

He was a great example of someone who used their rank to get what they felt they could get without having any issue with it, that was going to come to a stop.

"Amala, you're one of a kind and as much as that is indeed a great plan. I wouldn't want any harm to come to you." Tut cousin said, and of course, Tut, who was sitting right next to me, agreed.

"Oh, that's fine. It won't. I'll be okay." I said because it was the truth. I planned on being okay and was going to make sure of that.

"So, I suppose you have a plan for that as well," Tut said from next to me.

"Of course. I mean, I've been assigned guards after all, so I'll just simply tell them what to do." I said.

"You'll still be taken hostage, though." Tut cousin said, and I nodded my head.

"From what you've told me, I think Tut's father still has the woman you love. I think she's still held captive. So, it's most likely when I get taken away as a hostage, that it would be somewhere where she is." I said, watching Tut cousin Titum eyes widened.

"What if we can't get both of you back, did you think of that Mala? As much as I respect your plans. You have a habit of putting your life on the line for other people." Tut said.

"That's the truth, I do, but I do have a habit it'll work, and we'll use that to kill your father as well since he has a habit of preying on young women. As I'm sure the woman, your cousin, love is not that much older than me." I said.

"Also, if he doesn't get stopped, you know he'll, of course, do it again and again, no matter what until someone stops him. I don't know about you, but I can't let that happen. Especially with how that monster made me feel with just his words, I'm sure the actions are far worse." I said, and I saw Tut's cousin flinched.

As we all know, that Tut's father isn't just leaving Titum cousin alone. He abducted her and preyed on her for a reason.

I glanced at Tut to find him staring at his cousin.

"Okay," Tut said.

"Okay?" I said, turning my attention to stare at him.

"Yes, what I felt with what my Father said about you and how he felt like he could take you from me made my skin crawl. So, okay. This plan now has become the plan of killing my father and saving Saphire." Tut said.

I watch Titum nod his head.

"I'm sorry," Tut said to his cousin.

His cousin's eyes widened, and he let out a sigh.

"I know you didn't have a choice." Tut, cousin Titum said.

That held my interest because I wanted to know why.

Titum turned his stare at me.

"Tut, Father threatened him with his mother. Tut doesn't know where his mother is, if she's dead or alive, that is." Titum said, and Tut stilled next to me.

My heart clenched.

"I insisted that Tut continued to help me, though, because the family knew that Tut's mother was something that can hold against him. We don't even know if the woman is alive or dead." Titum said.

"She's dead," Tut said.

Titum let out a sigh.

"I don't know Tut; there's a chance she could still be alive just hidden somewhere else," Titum said, and Tut shook his head as if to shake off that thought.

Titum let it go, took a glance at me, and nodded his head to me.

I knew what that nod meant; it meant when this plan takes place. To search for the answer to where Tut's mother was.

Dead or alive. Tut did tell me about his mother, and I knew she was held captive behind the walls, I also knew that Tut was a product of incest but the fact that Tut father could do that to his blood, do hardships to his blood as well, just proves that he'll do anything to satisfy him. This disturbs me because I don't know how Ancient History missed that, and I also don't know-how Nefertiti became involved with him. Just bits of what history supposedly knows, but with my time here, I've learned that a lot of things have been left out of history.

I brought my hand down and took Tut, squeezing it. I was disappointed with him at first, but I didn't need to be.

These two were placed in an uncomfortable position, one that anyone who was placed in wouldn't know what to do with and how to deal with it.

All by a horrible person who was using the rank that they had to hurt people, to walk over people and destroyed their lives was something someone evil would do.

I, for the first time, felt a little hatred in my heart; I felt angry.

He had to be gone.

"He needs to be taken down. So now that we know, you'll join us. This is what you're going to do on your part." I said to Titum, telling him what he'll be doing.

He nodded his head and understood.

This plan is going to work, and we are going to get answers as well.

I glanced at Tut and knew he was affected by what was said earlier.

It caused my heart to clench.

Don't worry, Tut; you'll get the answer soon.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So, do you Dolls think the plan will work? Also, what do you Dolls think happened to Titum, Tut cousin love Saphire? What do you Dolls think happened to Tut mom?

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

P.S Don't forget to check out my Podcast ( Link in Bio, follow my podcast)

And check out Madam Hell youtube channel, subscribe and say Kassandra sent you :)