CH. 75 Let's save her

(Tut POV)

My father was trapped; he had no way to leave and was unable even to escape.

My mind had Mala in it, and of course, I couldn't stay behind and not do anything about her.

I needed to have her back with me, so I was on my way to my father's home.

I know for a fact that's where he kept everyone he's taken. The disgusting bastard would want to have them near him.

To do whatever he pleases to them whenever he wanted, and the only place he would have the comfort to do so is in his home.

The sick bastard was something that needed to be dealt with a long time ago.

He's done so many horrible things, has done cause a lot of pain. He should have had his misery set in stone.

"Our King, we are almost there?" One of my men said, and I nodded my head towards him.

I didn't leave just the guards to keep my father in that room; I had my younger brother there as well. Kronos is someone I know that wouldn't let that bastard escape or let along with dreaming of escaping.

I was glad that he was nearby.

I had my other brothers go to collect everyone that my bastard of a father has done wrong.

There was going to be a torture game, although I was nothing like the Romans. I would lie if I didn't say some of their ideas wouldn't be fit to deal with this father of mine.

I stared straight ahead and saw that we were almost there.

I could only hope I can figure out where the others were being held, that I would be able to save them.

Knowing Mala, I know for a fact that she wasn't just going to wait to be saved.

I held back a smile.

That woman has probably figured out a plan already and is already planning her escape.

So, I would most likely meet her along the way of her plan.

"Our King, do you think Amala is fine?" Leo asked me.

I turned my attention to him.

I had brought the boys with me, as I knew they both would be too worried about Mala just to stay behind and do nothing.

"Yes. I do." I said.

"I would have felt something if anything were to have happened to her," I said to him.

His eyes widened, and he nodded his head, an understanding look appeared on his face.

"We've arrived," Ramo said.

I quickly got off.

"We have. Men guard the place all around. No one goes in or out." I said.

They nodded their heads. I called out to the ones I wanted with me.

"Alright, boys. Let's go save Mala and the others." I said to them.

As we walked towards my father's place, heads were turned, and shock expressions were shown on the servant's faces.

I can understand why I have never step foot here when I had left.

Even when the bastards had dared to call meetings, I never showed up.

My men cleared the path, and we entered.

"I think I know where I am going," I said as I led the way.