CH. 57 It's going to happen

(Tut POV)

Did she think that I would have been able to calm down after the things we've just said?

I hope she didn't think so because that would have been impossible.

I placed Mala on the bed, gently because I wanted to treasure this moment.

I looked at her as if to ask if she knew where this was going.

"Mala, just letting you know. I'm going to want to make love to you. Do you know that, right? Of course, I want to do it if you're going to do it with me as well." I said to her.

I wanted us to be both on the same page.

"I want the same." She said.

My eyes widened, and I smile.

"Good. You have my word; I will never intentionally hurt you, but I must be honest and say if this is your first time. It will hurt at first." I said, looking at her, making sure she understood that.

She shyly looked away but nodded her head; this was something that I know would be one of the things that Mala will be shy about if it was any other situation. She would have driven headfirst.

I started placing kisses down her neck; I noticed that her breathing started to change, and that excited me.

My little kisses were getting to her, what else would cause her to react this way?

I wanted to test something out, so I moved my lips away from her neck and brought it to her ear.

Where I decided to nibble her ear, Mala let out a moan, and I chuckled.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked her.

"Mmm." Was what she said, but I knew she liked what was happening.

I lowered my lips and started to suck on a spot that was below her eat, causing Mala to let out another moan.

"Tut." She said.

"Hmm?" I said, sucking on her neck.

"That feels good." She said, I felt her fingers going through my hair, and I groaned, letting out a pleasant sound.

I pulled back.

"I'm going to take your clothes off," I said, going to take them off, but she stopped me.

"Um, I'll do it. It's fine." She said.

"Okay," I said, moving back so she could do so.

I didn't move my stare from her at all, Mala noticed, and her eyes widened.

Did she think I would?

Her taking her clothes off would be the first time I've seen her naked.

I was going to take every moment in and lock it in my mind.

I watched as she took them off, my breath hitch when I saw her breast.

"My goodness," I said.

"What?" Mala asked. She covered herself, and shyly looked down.

"I know they probably aren't the best you've seen-" She started to say, but I cut her off.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever come across; you're beautiful," I said, causing her eyes to widened as she looked at me.

I smiled, pulling her down towards me as I threw her clothes on the floor.

I raised my head and made direct eye contact with her.