CH. 79 Am I Wrong?

CH. 79 Am I Wrong?

(Tut POV)

I didn't want my mother talking to him. I didn't want my mother in the same room or area as him.

Knowing what that monster has done to my mother, to all the other women we had rescued from that horrible place, he kept them made my skin crawl.

So there was no way that I wanted my mother to be in the same room as him.

I am not wrong to have felt what I felt; I have every right to the feelings I have right now.

That monster is nothing but that. He has never been a father to me or any of his other children; he has been an enemy. An enemy from within is tied by the blood that runs through my vein that I wouldn't mind ending.

This monster has caused pain to so many people, not just towards my mother but also others.

Thinking that he would not be touch or dealt with, that he would be allowed to continue to do what he's doing with no consequences.

It makes my skin crawl and my blood boil; this is something that should have been dealt with a very long time ago.

I took a glance at my mother, and I could see the pain on her face.

I never thought I would be reunited with her, let alone standing next to her right now.

My mother has gone through so much, betrayed by her blood, cast away from others, and kept hidden; it is not a secret how I came to be.

It would be a horrible lie to say I was a child made out of love.

I continued to glance at my mother, analyzing her face.

I wanted to know what she was thinking.

How did she feel when he said those things to her?

"I know you're probably wondering why I wanted to see him." My mother said, taking me off guard. She looked at me with a sad expression and shrugged her shoulders.

The three of us continued to walk down the halls.

Mala was next to us, but she stayed silent, taking glances at my mother as well, most likely wondering what she was going to say.

"I wanted to see; I wanted to see his face, to see if there was any regret to what he did to me, his blood. I wanted to know if he would say anything that showed remorse. I don't know; maybe I wanted to know if there was still a soul there, but I was wrong. There is no remorse." My mother said.

"Did you ever think of your mother and father?" Mala asked.

My mother flinched, but she let out a sigh.

My mother turned to face Mala and spoke.

"Yes, I have. I have thought of them." She said.

"Do you feel anger when you do? They were your parents, and they allowed that to happen to you. Something this cruel." Mala ask.

It was true, this was something that even I had briefly thought about, but my anger was mostly directed towards him, the man that was supposed to be a father. Still, there was nothing that was father about him; it is only his sperm that played a minor part in me being here.

A bastard that continue to do horrible things.

"Yes, as they are to blame just as much as he is. They did nothing as he continued to do those things to me. Was it because he was the firstborn? Or because he is the son? He was their future. I don't know, but I to was their child and for them to allow one child suffering for another fortunate is cruel." My mother said as tears fell from her eyes.