Chapter 6 This is happening

CHAPTER 6 (Mala POV)

This is happening

So what now?

An hour later after doing that, we figure that the servants got the point.

In the middle of the hour, I had asked King Tut if we should stop because I was pretty sure the servants were already off spreading the rumors about King Tuts new whore.

I wasn't going to be those stupid girls who complained about being label something I'm not.

Especially not at a time like this, heck this was surviving.

I was trying to survive this stupid situation so the more they talk about it, the better this plan gets.

It would have made me laugh if I had the strength of me to laugh in the first place, I mean it could be funny.

If only they knew I wasn't a whore at all, but just a nerdy High School girl who got stuck into all of this. Heck if I were to tell anyone my story in this Era. I would probably be hung or burn to death as they scream 'Witch. She's a WITCH' at me.

I shudder as the image pop to my head and played out a little movie of what would happen if they found out my story.

Totally not going to let that happened, but if I did make it back to my time. I realized that I couldn't tell my story, why not? Because I would probably be put in those places where they hold crazy people and me most likely would have drool coming out of my mouth 24/7 because of the drugs they would most likely have me on.

Well, it's been a figure. I'm going to keep hush about this. After all, only King Tut, Rasheem plus his family, and I know about this.

Opps can't forget the bitch who brought me here. She knows about this too.

Shaking my head so I could get away from my thoughts, I looked at King Tut as he was sitting in his huge chair looking like he was in deep thoughts. Which I'm assuming he was.

"So what are you thinking about? Care to share the details with your new whore?" I asked King Tut

He stared at me with attitude and I rolled my eyes.

"It must be horrible for you, that the rumors that are being spread about you right now. You having a 'New Whore' in your room must be bringing chaos to your mind." I said sitting on the bed.

King Tut finally got up and continued staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Are you regretting everything we just did in this room? Sheesh, I wasn't good enough? Had better I see." I said squinting my eyes at him trying to understand what was his problem.

"I was trying to figure out what the whore word meant but I figure that it is what people from your era call a woman who offers her body to a man she barely knows and does it repeatedly." King Tut said with a coy expression.

I did a double take.

"Um but yeah I'm not a whore," I said staring at him, not getting what he was getting at.

"Then stop calling yourself one, because you're not a whore," he said coming closer to me and standing in front of me. I looked up at him and stared at his two different color eyes.

He put his finger up, held it against my forehead and pushed me down. Which ended with me laying on his bed with my mouth wide up realizing that he just did that.

"Besides I don't have time to feel sorry for you right now, there's bigger problems to think about. I'm sure you can handle a little talk, well not so little but you get the point. I'm sure you can handle it. You showed me that you're strong enough." He said pacing back and fourth. I sat right back up and eyed him.