CH. 23 Is Tut Okay?

Ch. 23 Is Tut okay

(Amala POV)

I have no idea when I actually went to sleep, I just know that Tut and I were talking about so many things last night.

Random things too, like what did I like about where I was from, how is it over there in my time? Have I ever liked anyone back where I am from? Random questions that had me curious, it was interesting that he wanted to know so much about me.

I mean why wouldn't he? I'm in his home, I came into his life as a stranger, someone who he didn't know at all what so ever. Someone who he didn't have to believe or trust but he ended up believing me, ended up trusting me.

I understand the need of knowing more about me since we're going to be together for how long? since we both don't know the answer to that, of course, we're going to be curious and interested in knowing more about each other.

But right now I was laying in bed, with Tuts arms around me.

I could feel my back, pressed against his chest.

That very feeling had me speechless.

Why was his arms around me like that?

Was it just something that happened in his sleep?

I tried to gently move his arms away but his hold tightened.

"What in the world?" I said confused, to why his hold tightened around me.

What did he think I am? a Teddy bear?

I tried to move his arm again gently but the same thing happened again.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tut voiced came out in a deep tone, that brought shivers down my body.

Why was his voice like that?

Why was my body reacting like this? All he did was speak, in his morning voice that's all.

Get it together Amala.

"Why are you cuddling me like this?" I asked, why was he asking me questions?

It should be the other way around.

"You keep me safe." He said which had me widen my eyes.

I keep him safe?

"So you treating me like a teddy bear keeps you safe?" I asked him and he laughed.

a laugh that ringed through my ears and made my ears get heated out of nowhere.

"I don't know what a Teddy bear is Mala, but yes I suppose like a Teddy bear. How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"I slept okay, at first when I started to wake up. I thought all of this would be a dream, but when I saw my surroundings which proved to me that this was no dream and won't end up being a dream at all. How did you sleep?" I asked him.

I turned to face him, thinking that his arms would drop from around me but they didn't.

It was obvious that Tut was not planning on letting me go.

I stared at him, admiring his eyes, their colors were pretty. I never heard about Tuts eyes being these colors. I did hear about Ramses eyes being two different colors though but never Tuts.

It was obvious that no one actually knows all the History of this Era, an Only small percentage of it.

Tut stared at me for a while before answering my question, I had no idea what he was thinking about but the look he was giving me while staring at me, made me curious to know what was going on in Tuts mind that very moment.