CH.8 She wants War

SHOUT OUT TO MRSTWEENTYNINE for figuring out what Ishtar was.

Amala POV

 CH.8 she wants war

"Well let's see. " I said putting my finger on my chin.

"I like helping people and protecting people, I love solving mysteries which is why I'm going to help you," I said

I can figure out who wants you dead and who killed you. I thought

"I like building things and making gadgets. I do that on my free time. I have also been making remedies at home." I said but when I turned around I found King Tut snoring.

"You son of a-" I started to say but I was too tired of all of this.

well, I hate to say it but traveling to the past and being taken in by Egyptian gets tiring.

My eyes start to get heavy so I laid back and gently let my eyelids drop.

and

I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt fur rub on my leg and I smiled. My dog pebbles is always on my bed and I slightly open my eyes to give pebble morning kisses but when I opened my eyes I came face to face with a cheetah that was staring directly at me.

"Oh My-" I started to say but King Tut was next to the cheetah petting it.

"This is Phora, Phora this is Mala." he said and my eyes widen.

"Of course you would have a Pet Cheetah," I said trying to back away from the cheetah who was still staring at me.

"Don't be afraid of Phora, if you're evil she will bite your hand off and if you're not she will lick it. Put your hand out Mala." Tut said and I look at him like he was one of these crazy people that lost his damn mind.

"No. I will not." I said this man was insane. he was crazy to think that I would put my hand out for his pet to destroy it.

"Why Mala are you scared of a lick?" he asked me and I raised a brow.

"No, I'm scared that your Cheetah is going to gobble my hand," I said and he chuckled at that.

I didn't know why he was chuckling the only reason why he would be laughing is if he was imagining it happening and deep inside I knew the jackass was.

"If you're not evil then there is nothing to fear." he said staring at me with a serious face expression.

I look at him and blink multiple times

This duck is serious. I suddenly felt no fear as I look into the cheetah eyes.

I put my hand out towards her and she moves her head to the side and started licking my hand and making my hand pet her head like a cat would do. she started purring when I scratch behind her ear.

I look at King Tut to show him that I beat him this round but I found him staring at me already with a look on his face, I was confused about the look but before I could question it he spoke.

"I thought you have gone, your spirit crossing over and leaving your body until I saw your chest rise. Now that you're up. It is evening, you've must have been tired of the adventure you had the night before." he said with a smirk.

Adventure? he has lost his mind, part of me wanted this to be a dream when I woke up but it wasn't.

"You must eat." he said getting off the bed.