CH.44 I'm not a bad person

CH. 44 I'm not a bad person

(Amala POV)

Now, I am a very understanding person. Sometimes, I try to figure people out. The best way I can, yes. There are some people who are evil, some people who were born evil, some people who turned evil and there are people who are good.

Growing up, watching Walt Disney Movies. I noticed that the villains in the movie always had major conflicts that came in their lives that made them Villians.

So that's why I wanted to know what caused this woman to be the way that she is right now.

I wanted to give her a chance to at least explain herself, especially because she is Krono's mother.

Even though she is the reason that I was here, I should be angry. I should commend her to send me home.

I took a look at Tut, to find him staring at the Queen and Kronos.

Yes, I should commend her to send me home or ask her how I can get home but yet I find myself still wanting to stay here and be here.

Especially for Tut, I come to care for him and I want him to be kept safe.

If it means staying here longer, then so be it. I already promised him that I wouldn't let anything happen to him and I am a person who keeps my word.

So, I guess I was going to change history and I don't know what type of outcome it was going to have, but I guess I'll find out when I cross it.

I mean, I suppose I was already starting to change History by me just being here.

Kronos had asked his mom if there was anyone that hurt him, she had a distressed look on her.

"Kronos, these are things that you're not ready to know." His mother said.

"Are they things you think he is not ready to know or are they just things that you don't feel comfortable telling him right now?" I found myself asking.

She turned her stare at me.

"I mean, it's obvious that you have a lot of pent up anger and the fact that you want to protect him from that is understandable. You're his mother after and it's obvious that you care for him deeply, but as you should know. He is your son, and I believe you know exactly how your son is. If you do not tell him yourself, he's just going to look for the answer from somewhere else. Which could be far from the truth." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

At this point, I don't even care if this woman doesn't like me.

That didn't bother me at all what so ever, I was going, to be honest with her and tell her exactly what she needed to hear to come up with her decision.

I was the type of person that even I was hated by someone if I felt like they needed some saving. Then I would simply save them, not to mention that I do want her to come around. Not for me, but for her son.

I care for him and the last thing he needs is anything happening to his mother or brother, especially if they were the ones who caused something to happen to themselves.

"Mother, I just want to understand. I want to understand you better and have a better understanding of what leads you to do all of these things." Kronos said.

She turned to look at Tut, narrowing her eyes at him which had him give her a confused look.

"I did nothing to you, so I have no idea why you're looking at me in such a way," Tut said.

"Why am I looking at you in such a way? Don't act like you don't know, it was your people who's done what they did to my people and to me. It was they who killed them, rape them and did all those horrible things to my kingdom." She said, causing my eyes to widen.

I knew that she wasn't Egyptian, but I didn't exactly know what her ethnicity was.

"I seemed to be confused with what you're saying, this is not me denying anything but this is me truly not knowing what is it you're referring to," Tut said.

Before the Queen could say anything, I spoke.

"The war..... The war that started between the Hittite empire, the Babylon empire, and the Egyptian empire. A war that could have been avoided. The Egyptians did some cruel things to the neighboring countries, unspeakable cruel things. The countries were left powerless because of how much control and the army of the Egyptians were too strong." I said, trying to figure out which part was Krono's mother from.

I was looking at her features carefully, she was definitely one of the ethnicities that the Egyptians feel the need to do such horrible things to.

My eyes widened, realizing that this was something I learned in history, that she didn't know that some of the people were still alive but the fact that they created an underground city so they could not be found by evil people and danger.

She didn't know this.

What is it that I exactly do?

Do I tell her?

Will, she even believe me or will she think I am lying? What if, what if I could show her. I remember in history classes where the underground city was found on the map.

Also, it would be also good to show her the underground city, so she could see that some of her people are alive and are trying. She would want to help them because she cares for people and not only that, they would benefit from the help because the underground city had failed because they were unable to leave their home because of fear.

She could protect them from the outside.

I would have to tell her, but I would have to tell her and make sure no one else is listening beside the group that was with us, because if words get out.

They might want to wipe the remaining people also.

Maybe, if I help her with this.

She'll stop doing all the cruel things she is doing.

I guess we'll just have to find out

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Hey, Dolls. What is it that you think Amala should do?

Do you all think the Queen would accept Amala's help and just stop being evil or do you all think that she'll continue being the bad guy?

This book is going to have many bad guys and there are some bad guys that you all will actually like.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu