Chapter 3 why Me?

Chapter 3 Chapter Why Me?

Amla pov

I looked at my grandfather in the eyes, he seems different, he seems way different from the man I knew him to be, but I didn't understand why I felt like that. He's my grandfather; he looked exactly like my grandfather but he isn't. I don't know why but I had a uneasy feeling, maybe I shouldn't be close to him like I am right now, so I backed away from the man with a worried expression on my face.

"Leave us." King Tut said and his man immediately left, he stared at me and looked back at the man.

"Who sent you here?" he asked the man raising his sword, I don't know what got into me but I ran in front of the man who was kneeling on the floor.

"You can't hurt him; he didn't even answer your question. Heck you didn't give him a chance to answer your question and you already want to hurt him." I said to him with my hands spread out.

"I don't want to hurt him." King tut said and I slowly brought my hands down. "But I will kill him if he doesn't answer my question." And that had my hands flying back up, here I was standing between a man who looks exactly like my grandfather which I had a strange feeling wasn't my grandfather at all; and between a king who I knew damn well who would not hesitate to end someone life who he doesn't feel right about. What can I even do?

But I didn't stop.

"So I see you're the Kill now and Wonder why later guy, but yeah you see that's not how it exactly works. You can't just kill someone like that."

I said staring at him like he was crazy, but he mirrored my face reaction.

"I'm the King of Egypt; I can do what I please. Now step aside."

Shit that ego of his, no wonder he was the shortest term king in the Egypt royalty history.

Don't think like that girl, it isn't his fault he's like that.

I turned around to face the man who looked similar to my Grandfather, I stared at him and he stared directly back at me. That's when I realized something; he looked like he wanted to be in contact with me.

"You're here because of me aren't you, that's why you're here." I said.

"I had to come retrieve you." He said staring at me.

King Tut came from behind me and pushed me aside; he raised his sword and pointed it at the old man.

"Who sent you?" He yelled at him and I flinch hearing his voice.

"I cannot tell you who, if I do. They will kill me and... I cannot." The old man said shaking his head and bowing it down.

"If you don't tell me I'll kill you myself, mind as well tell."

King Tut said analyzing the man with and swooshing his sword back and forth trying to prove his point.

"I rather be killed by you, then to be killed by them." The old man said and my heart stopped.

This isn't right I thought.

I put myself in front of the man again which lead a groan escaped King Tut mouth.

"They have your family don't they?" I asked which lead the man having his head thrown up looking at me with a shock expression.

"How... how did you know?" He stammer  asking.

"You risked your life coming here looking for me, no one knows I am expect the King and His Guards and you seem to know and I picture you as Father and a Grandfather, You knew I was here and are willing to risk your life to retrieve me without knowing why I am here and I know you don't know why I am here because you do not give out the vibe that You do, so that would have to mean that the person who send you to get me has something dearly to you or someone.

You were willing to die here instead by the hands of the person who sent you here, so that let me know that you respect the king but fear the person who sent you here, which also lets me know that this person is also powerful, which means is also in the same class as the king." I turned to look at the King and notice he let his sword dropped but still had it in his hand, he was listening to me and it all settle in his mind as he stared at the old man.

"The Queen sent you here didn't she? Do not be afraid to answer."

The old man nodded his head.

"She has your family?" He asked

"They're home, but they surrounded by her man, who if they hear the word they will kill them. I had to try your highness. My family, they're innocent. They've done  nothing wrong." He said and tears were falling from his eyes.

Anger starts to boil inside of me for many reason, First the Queen is the reason why I am here, Second she isn't a good kind of Queen either if she wants to kill this man family who seem to be innocent. So that could mean she needs me for something but for what.

"Where do you live?" King Tut asked.

"The Village your highness." He said.

"Guards!" King Tut yelled and I was scared of what he was going to do that I bend down and wiped the man face from the tears.

The guards came in and king Tut spoke

"Grab the horses. We're going to the village to get this man family and bring them here and that is an order"

"Yes your majesty!" they said and rushed out.

My eyes widen, King tut was going to help him...

"Why are you still kneeling, stand. We're going to get your family." He said. I helped the man stand up and smiled at him.

"Will get them; don't worry." I said.

"The Queen, she was so angry when she didn't have you in her possession. Be careful my child, she's very evil this queen and she needs you for something, She has been making me help and yet I do not know what she needs you for. But be careful." He said to me as we walked out and follow King Tut.

Yeah what exactly those she need me for?

******* Kassandra Speaks******

Well damn. This got interesting, but there's so much more to come. So much more just wait on it.

And what do you think The Queen needs her for? And well well well looks like King Tut isn't heartless like we thought he was after all.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote, and share if Ya like.

Shout out to my new Dolls, welcome to the Doll house, hope you enjoy this story.

King Tut Is portrayed by The sexy Omar Borkan Al Gala

I hope you enjoy this story, check out my other stories,

Until the next Chapter.

Xoxo- Kassandra Vivu