CH. 78 She wants to talk to him

(Amala POV)

While trying to get everyone settled in, I turned to glance at Tut and His mother. I found Tut looking at his mother with a confused look; he tilted his head and asked his mother something.

I watch his mom take hesitation, but she nodded her head slowly.

Tut must have felt my stare because he turned and made direct eye contact with me.

He was looking at me as if he was trying to tell me something.

I turned around and excused myself from the woman I was helping and headed towards Tut and his mother.

So we talk with stares now?

As I got closer to them, Tut spoke.

"My mother wants to talk to him," Tut said.

I knew who he was referring to; Tut must have been confused about why his mother would want to talk to someone like that.

Someone who is the main person behind everything that has happened to her.

Yes, this probably confused Tut on why his mother would want to talk to that evil man.

As I turned to look at his mother.

I could see that she didn't want to talk to him either, but she had to.

This was a step to closure for her.

What happened to her was committed by someone who was supposed to care for her.

Her brother, who she was she had happened to have been tied to, who tortured her all these years.

She wanted to see him.

"Well?" I said, looking at Tut.

"She wants closure Tut," I said; I watch him look at me with a look. One of the faces that he gives when he doesn't know what else to say.

"Okay." He said.

I nodded my head, turned my attention to his mother.

"Do you want us to go in with you when you do?" I asked her.

"Yes, that is fine." She said.

"Lead the way, Tut," I said to him.

Tut took a second to look back at his mother as if she would change her mind about what she asked.

When he realizes the look on her face was something serious, he let out a sigh and nodded his head.

"Please, follow me." He said.

His mother and I followed him; I looked to Leo and Ramo, giving them a look, from the way they both looked at me.

I knew that they knew what I meant.

I was telling them to guard the people and watch over them.

I continued to follow Tut, and so did his mother; he led us to the other side of his home when we walked further into the hallway.

I can tell that he was in the room that the guards were guarding the door.

The guards immediately bowed down.

"Thank you, you all may rise." He said to them. They did and moved away from the door.

One of the guards opened the door for us, we went in, and my eyes widened when I saw the King.