CH. 11 Tut & I Partners

Ch. 11 Tut and I partners.

(Mala POV)

We obviously had a long day, what I mean by "we" Is me following around Tut like I was his shadow.

It was actually quite fun, although everywhere I went people were staring at me really hard.

I don't know about other people but I honestly hated getting stared hard by someone. Like Tut men in the meeting. Lucindo was staring at me so hard that I noticed but of course, I didn't dare to look back at him.

Even Tut noticed and actually put him out, I finally faced the man who was staring at me so hard and notice he was actually attractive but I was no way interested. This wasn't my era and I don't care how attractive a person is. getting into it with someone from the past is a no no.

But isn't that exactly what I was doing? I mean it's not like I had any other choice. I mean, it was either stick with Tut or get murdered by someone else.

I shivered when that thought crosses my mind, thank goodness I met Tut.

In history, it was told that he was either killed or died from illness. Tut looks healthy to me right now. Plus I know for a fact he was murdered.

It's obviously the Queen who did, so wait a second..... If Tut was killed, doesn't that mean the Queen succeed some how? doesn't that mean that she did exactly what she did bringing me here....

Was I part of the history? if Tut dies, I die.

Tut was having a conversation with a group of men and I was standing against the wall staring at him.

I can't let that happen, I can't let us die.

I also had something in this era doesn't, knowledge of history. I knew when each attack was going to happen. When each storm was going to happen, I can protect these people.

Tut ended his conversation and started walking my way.

Phora was purring next to my leg and I smiled down at her.

"How are my two ladies doing?" Tut asked and I let out a laugh.

"We're both very tired from following you around all day." I replied and he gave me a look that said 'Really?'

"Hmm, as I recalled I said many times that it wasn't needed for you to follow me around but of course you being Mala assist too." He said smiling and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"As I recalled I said many times blah blah blah whatever" I mimic him and his mouth dropped wide opened as if it was the first time he ever been insulted like that in his life.

Shit, it probably was, oh well.

"Come on Tut let's go, you look tired," I said and he softens his eyes on me.

"You're concern about me?" he asked. I gave him a confused look.

"Of course, I care about you. now let's go before Phora wakes up and doesn't act like a nice kitty anymore because we're disturbing her sleep." I said and followed Tut to our sleeping head quarters. It was already night and I already knew tomorrow would be a big day. I followed him around and it actually took me by surprise to see how busy a King could actually be.

It's like him being president of the United States, I let out a laugh. the United states haven't even been thought of yet.

If only I could get news to the Native Americans that what they were planning to do about Florida and how they planned to kill them off and take their lands.

Easy Mala, yes you don't like some parts of History but you can't change it.

It angers me that I can't stop slavery, it honestly pissed me off. Maybe I could at least try.... speaking of slavery, I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing some slaves tomorrow and I don't know if I'm physically ready or emotionally ready for that.

We finally arrive at our sleeping quarters, what the hell. I'm starting to speak like these people. Better stop as soon as possible because I wasn't one of them, don't plan on being one of them anyway.

When we entered. I tried to walk further in but King Tut stopped me, I raised a brow at him.

"Whats wrong??" I asked. Even Phora looked Alert as she jumped on the bed and Started scratching wildly at something.

"What the hell?" I asked confused and shock at Phora behavior and she used her paw to throw the Huge Snake on the floor who laid lifeless.

"Oh My Goodness, what the fuck? how the fuck?" I asked and Phora started running around the whole room, then started walking and suddenly came to a stop as if she was pleased with herself and walked towards me and Tut bowing her head down.

I immediately got on my knees and talk Phora in my hands kissing her Head multiple times. "Thank you baby girl, thank you. You're my good girl and I love you already." Phora started licking my face.

I turned my head around and looked at Tut who seemed angry.

"Tut it's okay, Phora protected us," I said and Tut eyes stared at me.

"You don't understand Mala. That Snake was under our blankets. I sense something was wrong with my quarters that is why I stopped you from walking further in. Yes, Phora saved us now but that doesn't calm my anger. someone was in my quarters. I have guards in front of my quarters all time for a reason, so Mala my Goddess do you know what that means?" He asked me and my body shivered.

The tone Tut was using could kill someone from just getting the chills from it but I answered his question anyway.

"You have a trader amongst your people," I said softly.

"It's either someone else who is working for my mother by law or-" He started saying but I cut him off.

"Someone else wants you dead..." I replied.

"I've had enough of this, I am calling a meeting and by the end of this night. I will find out who did this. Or deaths will be the consequences." Tut said as he turned to march out his room and I stood up fast and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No Tut you can't kill innocent people who had nothing to do with this Tut, I know you're mad but that is not the way to deal with things," I said and the look that Tut gave me had me drop my arm as I have not seen this look on this man face before.

"You do not understand!!! This person felt comfortable to do this. This person felt the audacity to harm. You share this bed with me Mala, What would have happened if I sent you to bed with out me. Mala what would have happened if Phora and I weren't there to protect you. That was a poisonous snake Mala, It could have killed you." He said staring at me and my heart was beating so fast that my ears started to buzz.

"Tut..." I started saying but he caught off.

"You're worried about my life, let me be worried about yours. We're doing this. Phora agrees." He said and walks out the room with Phora walking behind him.

"Phora this isn't the way," I said but Phora gave me a look and I too started following them.

Please Tut, think of another way. there are other ways to find the person responsible.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Looks like King Tut is getting sick and tired  people thinking they could walk over him, I mean wouldn't you agree? Imagine being the boss of a huge amount of people but they started taking advantage of you and tried getting rid of you? What would your come back be? How would you deal with it? Would you Go with Tut's way, or would you go with Mala's way finding another way of dealing with the problem? HMMM ANSWER THE QUESTIONS DOLLS. I wonder what will happen the next chapter. What do you think will happen? Will Tut do what he said he will do or change his mind? Will they find out who planned the snake? Obviously, the person who planned the snake was a sneaky person Lol that made me laugh typing that. Well go ahead and VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!! Check out my other books. Thank you for being the best dolls. Much love.

Xoxoxo

- Kassandra Vivu