CH. 62 Fuck that Perv

(Amala POV)

There was no way in hell; I was going to let that disgusting older man who is known as a King come near me, Tut father had no idea who the hell he was messing with.

I knew Tut's father was evil; this was not something that surprised me at all, but the fact that he thought he had the nerves to say what he said and claimed that no one would able to stop him, just showed how evil he was.

So when all Tut brothers came together, I don't know if they notice, but I was analyzing each one of them in the room, and one thing I realize is that each and one of them has been hurt by their father.

I wasn't sure what exactly their father did to them, but one thing I know for sure is that all of these men in this room right now want their father dead.

It was something that made me wonder if their father knew that his son wanted him dead.

Family drama and problems are situations I usually stay away from; a matter of fact; I would have stayed away from this one as well if it didn't have anything to do with me.

Unfortunately, it did, and I was Amala; after all, I happen to come up with amazing plans so, that's precisely what was happening right now.

I knew I took Tut brothers off guard, and I didn't miss the new looks I was getting from them. It wasn't creepy looks like the looks I was getting from Tuts father, but stares that were similar to admiration, respect, and liking.

It made me feel good that Tut brothers liked me.

We were done talking over the plan; they were going to gather the people that didn't like their father and preach to them ideas on how they all could work together to get rid of him.

I know that this was something that would take each person they approach by not only shocking them but also having them intrigued.

I mean, who wouldn't be when your enemies son approaches you and want to come together with you to kill their father.

Tut was done with having the meeting with his brothers, and I told them each I would see them later.

Surprisingly, each brother hugged me, and of course, Kronos did as well.

As Tut and I made our way back to his chambers, he held my hand.

I have never really left Tut sight ever since I got here, and of course, even if I wanted to. Now wouldn't be the time to do so anyway.

We entered Tuts chambers, and right after Tut closed the door, I found myself against the wall by him.

"You know, you have a habit of catching people's attention." He said, smiling at me.

"I do?" I asked him, and he nodded his head.

"Yes, Mala, you do. I don't know if you notice, but it seems like my brothers have a respect for you. Trust and respect are things that aren't given out but earned, and it makes me happy that you were able to earn their trust." Tut said, and my eyes widened at that.

"You have no idea how special you're to me." He said, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"You're special to me as well, but Tut. Will you be able to handle killing your father?" wanting to make sure that he would be able to handle it. I know that he can't stand his father, but sometimes even people who can't stand their parents want nothing to do with their death.

"Oh, believe me, I'll be fine. I might even be thrilled afterward, might even through a little get together a party to celebrate." Tut said, causing my eyes to widen even more.

"Mala believe me when I say I can't stand that man, so please do not worry. I've wanted this man dead for a very long time, and I had different scenarios of how I wanted it done, way before I've ever even met you." He said, grabbing my face with both of his hands and rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"He's threatened the person that has my heart, the woman I love, and he thinks he'll be able to get away with it," Tut said, my heart leaps on the words he uses.

"You sure have a way with words," I said, causing Tut to chuckle.

"Did you just realize that? So, tell me. Did history from your era say I did not have brothers because you seem shocked when you met them." Tut asked.

"History doesn't mention your brothers, but they did mention your sister that your father mentioned earlier and from what I've learned from my era. You did marry her and had two stillborn daughters." I said.

Tut eyes widened with a look of disgust on his face.

"That must be wrong." He said, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's what they said in history, and it was written down as well by people in your era," I said; I watch the disgusted look on Tut face, and he looks genuinely sickened.

"I'm trying to wrap my head around how that happened." He said.

"It's not uncommon for people in your time to marry in their family," I said, and Tut looked at me.

"Mala, I would never marry anyone in my family. It's not only disgusting, but it's something I could never see myself doing, for goodness sake I am a child of something like that, and that very fact disturbs me so I can't imagine doing something like that to a child, my child the very least." He said.

I nodded my head, listening to him and saw that Tut was bothered by this.

"This something that sounds nothing like me. Why would I do such a thing in the first place?" He asked, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Well, since I'm here, some things in history in this era are doom to change," I said softly.

"That's very true." He said, looking at me.

"You just being here change things in this era, very much so." He said, looking at me.

"There's no way I would marry my sister, it's against everything I believe in, and there's no way I would marry anyone else when I have you." He said.

"Tut, do you know what you're saying?" I asked him, and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course, I know what I'm saying, and I meant it. Alright, come on, we have to go do some more lessons." He said, taking my hand and walking out the chambers with me, what Tut said kept repeating in my head.

He said it so warmly, I knew Tut meant what he said. There was no doubt in my mind about it.

It was just an awaking that Tut and I are two people who should have never crossed paths, but yet here we were, together and confessing our feelings to each other.

The thing is, would we even be able to stay together? That was something I've been trying to push back in the back of my thoughts, but of course, it'll have its moments when it pops up.

It's something I wonder if Tut thought about as well.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Tut doesn't plan on letting Mala go. At all. :)

The next chapter gets interesting.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu