CH. 65 No time for this

(Tut POV)

It stopped surprising me when everywhere I went with Mala; people were smitten with her. It didn't even phase me when my cousin was one of them, and it didn't bother me because I knew he didn't have ill intentions like my father.

So when I arrived at his place, and it was made aware that I was at my cousin's residence by his people.

I wasn't shocked when my cousin walked towards his waiting room with a mad look on his face, probably wondering what the hell I wanted, but I watch his face immediately soften when he saw Mala.

"Titum," I said to him, he moves his stare back to me.

"What is it that you want, Tut?" My cousin asked.

"Let's talk in private," I said, taking Mala's hand and making my way to where I knew my cousin's study was.

"Oh, yes. Please feel free to continue wandering my home without my permission." Titum said, and I rolled my eyes at that.

We arrived at his study, and I went in, leading Mala to a seat.

I watched my cousin walk in as well and stood facing us.

"Hello, I am Titum. Tut cousin, forgive my rude cousin who I am not even in talking terms with, for not introducing us." Titum said.

Mala's eyes widened as she looks from me to Titum.

She smiled at him.

"You two are alike. I am Amala nice to meet you." Mala said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, I would ask what a sweet, beautiful woman like you is doing with this pyramid head looking behind man, but I suppose you see something in him that a lot of people don't see. So, I won't question it." My cousin said, smiling at Mala.

He turned his attention back to me.

"So, what is it that you want?" My cousin asked.

"We are going to end him," I said, not even mentioning who he was, but of course, I know he would figure it out.

"Is that so? Well, what took you so long? After all the horrible things this man has done." My cousin said, and it wouldn't be miss by even a stranger of the hidden emotion that was behind his sentence.

"So, let me guess. He threatened Amala." My cousin said I didn't flinch on the fact that he hit the nail on the head.

"I see that I'm right." My cousin said, tilting his head.

"Why should I help you?" My cousin asked.

"You want revenge, as well," I said.

"That's true, but I wanted revenge for a while now, and you didn't aid me. So why should I even help you?" My cousin said.

This was the question I didn't want to be faced with the most.

It was the truth, after all. My cousin did need my help, and I wasn't there to help him.

He was allowed to have the right not to help me right now.

He had the right to reject helping me because when he needed help the most. I wasn't there to help him.

"You're right; you don't have to help me," I said to him.

I know this was something that was taking Mala off guard, we came here for aid from him, and now here I was saying that he didn't have to help.

Mala had no idea why my cousin was angry with me.

"Why is it that when it comes to someone you love. I have to help. I can see and tell that you love her, but when it comes to someone, I had love. I didn't get any help from you." My cousin said I could tell from the side of my eyes that Mala's eyes have widened.