Chapter 993

Meanwhile, with Jay & Erin

Jay's POV: As I finish making breakfast for Erin, I smile as I make my way upstairs to give her breakfast in bed. She was up most of the night throwing up in the toilet and was exhausted. I therefore decided that she would be staying in bed today. However, she didn't know that yet. I just hoped that she would stay in bed while I went to workout. Some of the guys from the CPD are going to do a post-Christmas virtual fitness class with Cruz from Firehouse 51. He does Zumba, whatever that is. I just hope it doesn't make me look too ridiculous.

Walking into the room, I smile at Erin who is just waking up. "Morning beautiful." Erin turns to look at me and then groans as she grabs a pillow and covers her face. "Just leave the food, I'm staying here....I'm exhausted." I laugh and smile. "Like I was going to let you leave bed today. Babe, you need to eat though. You were sick most of the night. You and the baby need food." Erin turned to look at me and sighed. "Have I ever told you that you are an amazing husband?"

I smirked when she said that. "I know." She just glared at me and didn't like that response. I just went to give her the food and then sat down next to her. Sitting up in bed before grabbing my neck, Erin sighed as she looked at me. "You going to workout in the gym?" I nodded. "The CPD gave us a post-Christmas virtual fitness class/Zumba with Joe Cruz from Firehouse 51." Erin laughed and smiled when I said that. "Then I am so coming to watch that." I was confused. "Okay, what's with the laugh. Please don't tell me it's something that will make me look ridiculous."

Moving my hand to Erin's stomach, I felt her grab my hand. "It's a dance class." I sighed. "Oh god, remind me never to do this in front of our daughter if it goes bad." Erin nodded. "Help me downstairs. I want to watch you do it." I smiled and nodded before going to help Erin up so that she could come down and watch me do Zumba.