Chapter 1004

Meanwhile, at Jay & Erin's with Jay as he calls Molly's

Jay's POV: When Erin told me that she wanted to order in for lunch rather than have me cook, I couldn't help but want to have some Molly's. We've had some great memories there and it also helped our friends with some income. If we could give anybody some money then, I would like it to be our friends. That's when I heard someone answer. "Molly's Bar...how can we brighten up your day?" I smiled when I recognized Matt's voice. "Seriously Matt, that's your greeting?" Matt chuckled and smiled. "Why is it that every single agency in the city is ordering from us?"

I chuckled and smiled. "Wanted to help support my friend's bar. However, if you want...I could call another bar." Matt then shut me up. "You will do no such thing! Now, what can I get you guys?" I smiled. "I want a beer...Coors Light, we want a chicken caesar salad and two club sandwiches, light mayo." Matt chuckled. "Erin okay with you getting a beer? And what does she want to drink?" I sighed. "I have her drink here, some water. She doesn't know that I am ordering this. It's a surprise/I'm being lazy. I don't want to cook right now. Sore from Cruz's Zumba class."

Matt laughed when I said that. "Oh, don't worry...it gets better. I remember my first class, it hurt." I sighed and agreed. "Okay, now how long do you think it will be and how much will it cost?" Matt then went to tally up our order. "$25.84. Cash, Debit or Credit?" I sighed because I hated the answer I was going to give. "Credit." Matt agreed and then went to put the info in. "Should be 20-30 minutes." I nodded and agreed. "Okay, you coming or someone else?" Matt then though about it. "I'll come. Erin's pregnant and I'm the safest bet." I agreed and smiled.

"Thanks, see you soon." I then went to hang up when I heard Erin come downstairs. "So, we're using credit to pay for our lunch?" Turning to look up at her and sighed. "I thought it would be easier for a while. Save our money for the expensive stuff that's coming up. Put the little expenses on our credit card?" Erin thought about it and was confused as to what I meant. "What expensive stuff are you talking about?" I sighed and didn't want to talk to her about it.

"Something that you don't have to worry about." Erin shook her head. "Jay, we're in this together. You need to tell me what you need to save up for. Maybe then I can tell you that you don't need to and we can use the money elsewhere." I sighed and walked over to her before wrapping my arms around her. "I don't want to put a price tag on you giving birth in the hospital." Erin then sighed and went to rub her stomach. I then put my hands on her stomach too and kissed her forehead. "See, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid."

Erin then looked up at me and whispered to me. "I guess we could always do a home birth?" Moving to grab her neck, I crashed my lips into hers and shook my head. "Not a chance. We are going to the hospital. I'm sorry but...I've already lost too many people in my family. And I've already lost you once. I am not loosing you if something goes wrong during your homebirth. Because if something does...and I'm not just talking about you dying...we might not survive."

Erin moved to grab my hand and understood a bit what I was saying. "You're talking about a miscarriage or something right." I nodded and moved to kiss her forehead softly as I grabbed her neck. "Erin, you are giving birth in the hospital...that's final." I then pushed her head up and moved to kiss her softly. "Listen, how about we sit down until the food comes? We can watch TV and just relax. Sorry for getting all...you know what I just did." Erin nodded and smiled.

"It's fine Jay, I can tell you are scared. It's reasonable. I mean, we've already lost so many people to this. Between my mom and then you lost your dad within the past few years. It's completely reasonable and rational that you are scared to loose me." I then moved to rub her cheek. "It's also because I just got my dream. Erin, you are back in my arms...we are finally married and we are having a daughter. My life feels so complete right now, I feel like my heart is going to burst."

Erin chuckled and smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly while rubbing my chest. "Just curious, where's your shirt? I want you to have one down here for when the delivery driver gets here. Because, like I've previously said...this is all mine." I then felt her move her hand to my abs and smiled as we held each other close. "I am going to get a shirt right now. Be back in a minute." I then smiled as I leaned down to kiss her softly before running upstairs to our room so that I could grab a shirt.