Chapter 1010

Erin's POV: When Hank asked me if someone in my family died in New York on 9/11 or during the war in Afghanistan...I shook my head. "Hank, that's not what I'm talking about. It wasn't hard because someone I knew died in New York on 9/11...it was because of my soldier back home here in Chicago. Remember, Jay went to Afghanistan remember?" Hank nodded and sighed. "Sorry, I forgot. How? I have no clue considering that was the main reason I hired him to be in the Intelligence Unit. He worked as an intelligence officer in Kabul." 

I nodded and sighed. "I remember once he told me how he knew some of the people that worked on the raid there. I don't like to mention his name if you know who I'm talking about." Hank nodded. "Yes, the mastermind." I sighed. "I actually went to the museum. It was incredible. I just hated the price. Had I gone with Jay however, I could've gone in for free I think." Hank smiled. "Someday you will go because I think that's true. Or at least it should be if you're Military." I nodded and smiled. "I can't wait, sounds fun. Want to see stuff."

Hank smiled when I said that. "However, it is also quite tragic. To think, had that not happened...Jay would've never had to go to war. Heck, we wouldn't still be there all these years later." I agreed and nodded. "Hopefully Biden will end the war. I mean, it's time after 20 years." Hank chuckled. "For sure. Now, do you need anything while I'm here?" I chuckled. "Hank, I'm fine. I have water." I then rolled over and then saw that my bottle was empty. "Shit, he forgot to fill it up." Hank chuckled and smiled at me. "Want me to go yell at him for you?"

I smiled at him and went to give him the bottle. "Go fill it up and bring Jay his bottle on his side table. He's going to need water while he works out." Hank then grabbed Jay's water bottle and smiled. "I'll be back okay? Just need to bring Jay's water bottle down and grab your water. Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing the basement. That's the one place in the entire house that I haven't seen yet." I chuckled and smiled when he said that. "It's just Jay's gym and stuff." Hank nodded and smiled. "Still, I'm curious." I laughed at him. "Let me guess, you don't know what to talk about?" Hank sighed. "Sorry, it's weird now. You're pregnant and you've gone soft."

I nodded and agreed. "Hank, it's because I'm a newlywed and a mom to be." Hank nodded and smiled. "Listen, I am going to go give this water to Jay. Then, I am going to be right back. Stay right there." I looked at him. "Ha, ha. Very funny." He chuckled and smiled before walking around the bed. He then leaned over and kissed my forehead softly. "You're going to feel better soon Er. Just relax for now." I agreed and smiled. "Just go get me some water."

Hank agreed and smiled as he walked out of the bedroom with our water bottles so that he could fill them up. After that he is going to bring Jay's down to him before bringing mine back up to me.