Chapter 1012

Matt's POV: When I heard Gabby say she was glad we never had to plan our wedding because it would've tested our relationship, I got worried. I thought that was why she didn't want to go through with planning the big wedding. Was she really that insecure that she didn't think we could get through it? I mean, she's not wrong...at the time, we were still new again and we didn't get through something (in context) that was much smaller than a wedding but, we probably could've gotten through it because she's the only one that matters when it comes to a wedding.

"Gabby, talk to me. Is that why you didn't want to have the big wedding?" Gabby sighed and nodded. "I know, I shouldn't say that but...it's the truth. We've broken up in the past over smaller arguments. What would've stopped us from splitting up for good if we argued while planning the wedding. I had to think less about my dream wedding and more about what was best for us and Matteo. I couldn't loose you again when I just got you back. And I wanted us to be married again because it was best for Matteo." I nodded and agreed before stepping close.

Moving her hand to my chest as we held each other close, I moved my finger to her chin and pushed it up before kissing her softly. "We can make it through anything if we set our minds to it. I promise Gabby that we will one day get our dream wedding. Us, outdoors or in a church...with all our friends and family there, watching us promise one another to be there for each other as husband and wife for a third time." Gabby chuckled when I said that. "Third times the charm." I nodded and agreed before kissing her forehead softly.

"Gabby, believe me when I say this...this time is our time and there will be no need to have a 4th try at this. This is the last time because I am never letting you go ever again. You can ask me that as many times as you want, but my answer will never change. I'm all in, on everything." Gabby smiled when I said that. She then moved to grab my shirt and brought me close when I heard her phone ring. She groaned and went to grab it. It was Antonio calling us.

"Hey Antonio, is something wrong? Can we not use the gym anymore?" Antonio chuckled. "No, you can still use it. It's just...Jay called to ask if he could use it. Apparently, Erin is starting to get a little bored with their home gym. She wants to use ropes while she still can. Do you mind if they join us? They've been quarantining at home and just got tested recently." Gabby turned to look at me and bit her lip. "Mind if Jay and Erin join us? They've been quarantining."

I nodded and agreed. "That would be fun. I wouldn't mind boxing a bit with Jay." Gabby smiled and then went to tell Antonio. "Let me call them and tell them that they can join us in an hour. See you there Antonio. By the way, I am going to be the ref for your little boxing tournament that you are going to have with Jay and Matt." Matt then looked at me. "I'm not...." Antonio then yelled. "Hell yeah! That's what we're doing!" I laughed and smiled. "Listen, we are not going to your place after then. Who knows how long this will take. So, we'll come home afterwards." 

Antonio agreed and understood. "Okay sis, now go call Jay." I nodded and smiled. "See you in an hour." I then hung up and looked at Matt. "Can you take him? I didn't make breakfast. I don't care what we have." Matt nodded and smiled as he went to grab Matteo as well as his gym bag. "Do we need to feed him?" I nodded and smiled. "Can you get a bottle ready? I'll feed him after I call Jay and Erin." Matt nodded and smiled as he went to kiss me before walking out of the bedroom to go make us breakfast.

I then went to grab my phone again and called Erin. I waiting for her to pick up and smiled when she did. "Erin." Erin jumped a bit. "Wow, what's got you so happy Gabby?" I chuckled. "I wanted to invite you guys to Antonio's gym. He's opening it and they are going to do a boxing tournament. We wanted to invite Jay to it. We all got tested recently so, we all know that we don't have COVID. What do you think?" I could tell Erin was hesitant but, I liked her answer. "I love it. Let me just talk to Jay quick. He's right here."

I then heard Erin walk a bit. "Jay?" That's when I heard Jay's voice with a toothbrush (I assumed in his mouth). "What's up?" I then heard Erin. "Gabby is inviting us to Antonio's gym. Antonio and Matt are going to be boxing. They want to make it a tournament. Want to go and join them?" Jay chuckled and smiled. "As long as I have my cheerleader." Erin chuckled. "We'll see you there Gabby. What time?" I smiled when they said that. "An hour. See you there. I'll tell Antonio." Erin chuckled. "Bye Gabby."

I then hung up and started to make my way out to Matt while calling Antonio. He answered right away. "Let me guess, you were the one that was talking to Erin?" I chuckled and nodded. "Yes, they're coming so we are doing a tournament." I could tell he was happy about that. "Tell Matt he's going down! See you in an hour Gabby." We both then hung up and I looked at Matt who was cooking breakfast. He then sighed. "Promise me something?" I looked at him confused. "What's that?" He smiled at me when I asked. "Promise me that you are going to root for me during the boxing tournament and not your brother?"