Chapter 995

Jay's POV: After finishing the Zumba class, I sat down next to Erin and drank some water. "Wow, that was intense." Erin moved her hand to my leg and smiled. "And quite interesting. You know, I could see you doing that again in the future." I turned to look at her. "You're going to make me when you can do it can't you?" Erin smiled and then moved her hand to her stomach. "Or, you can do it with our daughter. C'mon, we both know that you are going to want her to be your little princess before she eventually becomes the tough cop she's destined to become."

I nodded and chuckled. "Especially when her dad is going to be her boss. Going to follow in your footsteps." Erin smiled when I said that before cuddling up to me. "Erin, I'm all sweaty." Erin just looked up at me and didn't care. "You think I care? Who do you think is joining you in the shower when we get upstairs?" I smirked and like the sound of that. "I need to take advantage of all the sexy showers that I'm going to get with both my girls while I can considering you've made it pretty clear that us three will never be in the shower together."

Erin nodded and smiled as she went to put her hand on my neck. "Never. Sorry, but that stuff down there is something that our daughter doesn't need to see. In fact, it's stuff that no other woman other than your wife's eyes gets to look at." I nodded and smiled before leaning in to kiss her softly. "Stop teasing and get up, I want to go take a shower with you now." Erin chuckled and nodded as she got up. She then reached for my hand and I grabbed hers.

I then followed her out of our gym so that we could make our way upstairs and take a shower together. "You know, we could also take a bath. Something in the middle of a shower and the bed. Might be more relaxing." Erin stopped walking and turned to look at me. Stepping close to me, she put her hand on my chest and then nodded. "It sounds fun, but I would rather not sit down. It's already hard enough getting up." I agreed and understood. "What have you done to your tough police officer mom baby girl?" I then went to rub her stomach and smiled.

Erin smiled when I did that before putting her hands on my neck and turning my head. Leaning her forehead against mine, Erin then moved to kiss me softly. I then decided to surprise her by picking her up in my arms. "I'm carrying you upstairs so we can take a shower." Erin agreed and smiled as she kissed me again. Kissing her all the way upstairs to our bedroom, I smiled as we prepared to get in the bath together.