Chapter 1016

30 Minutes Later when Jay & Erin are home

Jay's POV: As I sat on the bed after getting undressed to go take a shower, I smiled when I put my bathrobe on because I was not going to be alone in the shower. That's when I saw that I just got a text from Gabby. I picked it up and smiled. "You and Erin seem to be still in the honeymoon phase of your marriage. She was all over you." I chuckled and smiled. "Not complaining but yes." Gabby then sent me another text. "Enjoy it while it lasts. I wish mine would've lasted longer."

I was confused what she meant by that. "Gabby, you and Matt okay?" Gabby then shot down the train of thought I was going down. "It just got cut short because we have a kid. Believe me, once you have a kid that's Matteo's age...the romance is pretty much dead." I understood and nodded when I heard Erin come out in a bathrobe too. "You ready to get in the shower?" I turned to look at her and smiled. "Yes. Let me just send this text. Can you go start it for me?" Erin smiled and nodded. "Don't be long." I nodded and smiled.

I then turned to look at my phone and texted Gabby. "Oh trust me, I am taking full advantage. Have a good afternoon Gabby, Erin wants me." Gabby then sent a smiley face. After seeing it, I set my phone down and then made my way to the shower to see Erin starting it and checking the heat. I then walked up behind her before putting my hands on her hips. "Need some help taking this off?" Erin then felt my arms around her and liked it. "Not yet." I smiled and grabbed her hands, intertwining our fingers.

"We need to do this more often. Get all romantic like this in our bathrobes." Erin then turned around to look at me and smiled. "Maybe we can stay in our bathrobes all day today?" I nodded and smiled before stepping close to her and leaning down to kiss her softly. "Or my boxers and you in my t-shirt and some underwear?" Erin nodded and smiled as she went to undo my robe. I then helped her take it off before taking hers off. I then set them both on the counter before picking Erin up and moving her into the shower.

Once we were in the shower, I brought her close and put my hands on her stomach. "God, I love you so much Erin." Erin smiled when I said that before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me again. "I love you too Jay." Picking her up in my arms, I smiled as I moved to push her against the wall and kissed her softly. I then moved my hands to her stomach and smiled as we held each other close before whispering to her. "Give me control Erin and let me please you."

Erin nodded and smiled before grabbing some shampoo. He then put it in my hair and ran her fingers through it, washing my hair for me while I kissed her slowly. "This is exactly what I need." Erin chuckled and nodded before grabbing the back of my head as we kissed each other slowly. "Trust me, you are going to get a lot of love today. I am very hormonal." I liked the sound of that and smirked as I moved my lips to her neck. "I love you." Erin smiled and moaned. "Jay."

I then chuckled and smiled, moving my lips back to hers as I took my time with her that morning.