Chapter 1015

Jay's POV: After spending the past 2 hours sparing, I was glad to be done. Luckily for me, there was showers there and I just finished taking mine as I walked out, dressed. Thinking that Erin was still with the girls, I checked my phone for my e-mails when I heard Erin. "You aren't even going to get your congratulatory kiss?" I then looked up and turned around to see her leaning against the wall. I then walked up to her and put my hands on her stomach. Grabbing my jacket to kiss me, Erin smiled as we held each other close. That was until we heard Antonio come out.

He just looked at us and groaned. "God, you guys are seriously going to need to calm down when your daughter is born. You are all over each other." Putting my hand on Erin's bump, I smiled. "Dude, not my fault that my wife is so hot." Erin then smiled when I said that before laying her head down on my shoulder. That's when I saw Matt come out of the washroom behind me. "You guys should go back, you aren't the only one that looks tired Jay." I nodded and looked at Erin while wrapping my arm around her waist.

"You want to head home?" Erin nodded and smiled as she grabbed my jacket. "First we need to talk to Antonio. Matt, can you give us a minute?" Matt then nodded and walked away. I then turned to look at Antonio and smiled. "Hey, so I wanted to talk to you about all the stuff about taking over Intelligence. I feel like there's tension." Erin nodded and agreed with me before looking at Antonio. Antonio smiled. "Hey, I get it. You guys are taking over, and I'm happy for you. I'm not going to have time."

Erin then bit her lip. "Not even to be my Deputy Head of Intelligence for Drug and Gang-Related Crimes? Or did Hank not talk to you about that?" Antonio chuckled. "He already offered me the job and I took it. I am glad that we are going to have deputies." Erin chuckled. "I recommended it because I've noticed the wear it's put on Hank. Ever since I've gotten back, I've noticed how much more stressed and short tempered he is." I then turned to look at her. "Just noticed? Erin, he's always been that way!" Antonio nodded.

Erin sighed and then looked up at me. "Don't argue with your wife or you don't get your victory reward later." Erin then rubbed my cheek before grabbing my hand. "Now, let's go...I'm tired." I nodded and smiled before walking away with Erin. "Bye Antonio." Antonio then nodded and smiled as we walked away to go home. Walking by Matt and Gabby, we waived bye as we walked out. "You need to rest when we get home or are you okay?" Erin smiled and nodded. "With you hopefully. You don't smell like you took a shower though." I smirked and shook my head.

Erin then laughed and smiled. "How did I know you were going to want to take a shower with me as soon as we get home?" I chuckled and smiled as we both walked out of Antonio's gym to go home.