Chapter 1019

Gabby's POV: When I finished Matteo down for a nap in his nursery, I was making my way back to the bedroom when I saw Matt in the kitchen. "You change your mind about our bedroom plans?" Matt then turned to look at me and shook his head. "No, we are still going to get in bed. That is definitely a plan I want to go ahead with. But, I just realized that I am quite hungry. I would like to eat before we get close if that's okay?" I nodded and smiled before walking over to him. "That's fine, I'm getting hungry too anyways."

Matt then turned around to look at me and gave me a sandwich as I sat at the bar. "You sure that you're not just hungry for me?" I laughed and smiled when he said that before grabbing his hand. "You going to eat something too?" Matt nodded and smiled before going to grab a sandwich he made for himself. He then stood in front of me as we both ate. "Oh, can you grab me the mayo and a drink? This is too dry Matt." Matt then nodded and walked over to the fridge.

"Sorry, thought I put the right amount." He then grabbed the mayo and a pop for the both of us before grabbing a knife. Once he had everything, he walked back over and then put it all in front of me. Opening the lid, I smiled when I went to put some on the bread before testing it. "Okay, now that's a good amount." Matt nodded and smiled as he grabbed the knife and decided to put some more on his sandwich just in case. He then went to wash the knife in the sink.

"You going to do dishes after lunch?" Matt laughed. "Not a chance. I am already thinking about what we are going to do in bed and I am going to take advantage of the time we have while Matteo is sleeping. I can always do the dishes when he's awake and feeding." I agreed and smiled. "Then do that. Let's eat and then we can head to bed." Matt chuckled and nodded before grabbing us some pops from the fridge. Putting them on the island, we then ate.

While eating, I decided to take a drink of my pop while looking at him. "Hey, so are we going to watch the New Year's Coverage this year and try and stay up until midnight or are we going to bed at our normal time?" Matt thought about it and smiled. "Only 72 hours until New Year's Eve." I nodded and smiled. "Less than 100 hours left in 2020." We both smiled at that and nodded. "And what a great 2020 it's been." I sighed when he said that. "What's been so great?"

Matt then reached over and grabbed my hand. "My dream life. I have the love of my life as my wife again and we have our miracle of a son." I smiled when he said that and nodded before going to eat again. "Stop making me smile so much or else I am going to take you right here." Matt smirked when I said that. "I wouldn't be opposed to that." I then rolled my eyes. "Okay, it's official...you are worse than Severide now when it comes to sex talk. You are totally obsessed."

Matt nodded and agreed. "Well, it's because the woman I love is all mine again." I liked the sound of that and nodded. "Just eat because the more you talk about this, the more I want you in bed." Matt chuckled and nodded as he ate his sandwich. We didn't take too much longer because we both got excited to go to bed. Once we were done, Matt washed the dishes and put it in the sink. I was about to get up when Matt stopped me. "Stay there."

I was confused why he wanted me to do that. "Why?" Matt then smiled as he dried his hands with the towel before walking over to me. "I want to be a bit romantic." Matt then moved to pick me up in his arms, cradling me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Matt then leaned in and kissed me softly. "I love you." I smiled when he said that and then kissed him again while he carried me to our bedroom where he planned to give me some attention.

Walking through the living room, I heard him step on a toy. I hoped it didn't make any noise and thank god it didn't because Matteo stayed asleep. Going back to kissing him, I smiled when Matt carried me into our room. "Let's get in bed in case that woke him up. I want some love." Matt nodded and smiled as he laid me down in bed and then went to grab my shirt to take it off. I smiled when he did that before helping him with his shirt. I then remembered the condom.

Grabbing on from the side drawer, I looked at Matt and smiled. "Let me help you." Matt nodded and smiled as I helped him put it on him before pushing me down in bed. Once that was done, Matt finally took off his shirt and threw it away. We were now both in our underwear as he got in bed on top of me and then leaned over to kiss her softly. "I love you Gabby." I smiled when he said that and nodded as I grabbed his neck. "I love you too Matt."

Matt smiled as he grabbed my hip and took his time with me that afternoon, holding me against his chest while pleasing me with his love.