Chapter 1020

Matt's POV: After spending the past 45 minutes in bed, I smiled as I ran my hand up and down Gabby's back. I specifically used my hand with my wedding band because I knew Gabby liked the feeling of my wedding band on her spine. That's when I felt Gabby grab my other hand and intertwine our fingers. "I think this was overdue." I smiled and couldn't help but agreed. I then turned my head and kissed her forehead softly. "I've missed this. Us being this close like this. I mean, I love being close to you just laying down in bed but...this is different."

Gabby nodded and agreed. "I understand." I smiled when she said that before kissing her forehead softly. "I am just glad we still have another 15 minutes before Matteo wakes up." Gabby then looked up at me. "How do you know that?" I sighed because now I had to tell her that we didn't end because I wanted to finish. It was actually because I had a timer go off on my phone to tell me that we were getting close to when Matteo might wake up in my opinion.

"I might have set an alarm to give us 15 minutes to finish up and calm down before Matteo wakes up." Gabby looked at me and nodded. "You aren't mad that I did that?" Gabby smiled and then rolled over onto my chest more before bending down to kiss me softly. Grabbing her neck as I kissed her, I smiled because I now knew that she wasn't mad at me. "I'm not mad because it's smart. While we may need time like this...we also need to relax when it comes to Matteo." I smiled and agreed before wrapping my arm around her back and kissing her forehead.

Staying on my chest Gabby laid her head down on my shoulder and smiled. "This is our only time doing this today okay? We need to limit ourselves." I nodded and agreed while rubbing her hip. "Can you just wear your underwear for a while?" Gabby chuckled and shook her head. "No, that's reserved for when we are in between sessions like on our anniversary or your birthday." I smiled when she said that before nodding. "That'll be fun." Gabby chuckled and when to kiss my chest quickly when she rolled over to grab her clothes. "We need to take a shower?"

Gabby turned to look at me and shook her head. "We are staying here. Just put some cologne on. I am going to wake Matteo up since we are done. That way we can just get cozy. Maybe we can watch a Christmas movie." I smiled and nodded. "You want to watch those Christmas Prince movies you have in your favorites on Netflix?" I nodded and smiled. "Hate the first one. We can watch the wedding and baby one." I nodded and agreed. "You go get him and I will get dressed." 

Gabby nodded and smiled before leaning over to kiss me softly. "I love you." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "I love you too." Gabby then went to walk away to the nursery. Meanwhile, I went to grab my boxers and shirt that was on the ground. I then carried then towards the hamper before grabbing some new boxers from my dresser. After putting them on, I grabbed a shirt and put it on. I then went to get back in bed and smiled as I waited for Gabby to come back and join me with Matteo.