Chapter 1077

Gabby's POV: After making us some supper, I smiled when I saw that Matt was now sitting on the couch with Matteo. "I didn't even hear you get him out of his nursery." Matt then looked at me and smiled. "I heard him cry and got him before he could really start." I smiled when he said that and nodded because it was a great idea. If we could stop him from crying too much, that was the best case. I then decided to walk over to them and leaned over the back of the couch to look at Matteo. "Someone wants to spend time with daddy eh?" Matt smiled when I did that.

I then moved to kiss his cheek. "Come get some food before it gets cold. I need to keep cooking for tomorrow." Matt then turned to look at me. "How much longer?" I looked at him and bit my lip. "Maybe 10 minutes?" Matt smiled. "Then let me help make some plates. Then after that, we are going to eat supper together while he lays down in his chair. Since this is our last night here for 2020, I want to have a bit of wine with supper." I liked the sound of that and smiled.

"You want to toast to 2021 even though it's only December 29th?" Matt then remembered that. "Right, tomorrow isn't New Year's Eve. It's only December 30th." I agreed and smiled at him. "You are just excited to have me all to yourself for New Year's Eve." Matt smiled and nodded. "Let's eat, then we can relax." I agreed and smiled as I walked away to the table so that we could eat supper. Matt then soon followed and smiled as he came to sit with me so we could eat.