Chapter 994

Jay's POV: After making my way downstairs, I smile as I set up the laptop on the screen where I plan to do the workout. Turning on my webcam per the instructions...I see my instructor Joe Cruz. Looking up at me, he gets nervous. "Jay?" I laugh and smile. "Thought I heard about a CFD firefighter instructor." Cruz just looked at me. "Who told you?" I smiled. "Natalie was in your class once. I don't want to do weights so...I thought I would try this out." Cruz sighed. "This does not get back to the CPD. I am just glad my CFD friends enjoyed it."

I laughed and smiled, backing up. I then turned to look at Erin and smiled at her. "You sure this is dancing? He looks like he's going to workout." That's when I heard Gabby's voice. "Oh, this is a workout. Believe me when I say that." Joe then smiled when he heard Gabby. "Gabby, so glad you could join us." Gabby chuckled. "Baby's asleep, Matt's dropping his mom off at the airport. I'm free, it's a free class...right!" Joe then nodded. "Anything for co-worker." I chuckled. "And for your police friend?"

Joe then looked at me. "It's a free class regardless." I chuckled. "Hey Gabby, Matt joining us?" Gabby was about to say something when Matt walked in. He looked at Gabby who was going to workout. "What class you taking online?" Gabby turned to look at him and smiled. "Get changed, you're joining me in this. It's Cruz's online class. Jay and Erin are on too. Oh, how was the drive to and from the airport" Matt smiled. "Good." He then looked in the camera and nodded. "Hey guys, hey Cruz."

I smiled at him when he said that. "Why did you go to the airport?" Matt smiled. "My mom went home. So, we are alone again for the rest of our break." I nodded and smiled. "Nothing like being alone with the woman you love." Matt chuckled and then went to get dressed. Cruz then went to speak to Gabby. "Seriously, I didn't embarrass myself enough in front of Matt the first time?" Gabby sighed. "Cruz, he enjoyed it. We are supporting you. In fact, I heard Stella's coming on."

Cruz sighed. "Nope, she didn't register." Gabby understood and smiled. "So, when is this starting because this is my workout. I am not doing weights today." Cruz chuckled. "Let's just let Matt get changed and then we'll start. Everybody else ready!" Everybody else on the class yelled "Yea!" and then we got ready to start our workout.

Cruz then backed away from the camera and went to stretch. "Just to let you all know, you can let our a sigh of relief...there is no Christmas music in this class. Only pop and hip-hop." I smiled, liking that before stretching a bit to get started. I looked at Erin and smiled, knowing she was watching and probably ready to laugh if it got too stupid. I smiled at her one last time before starting the workout, following Cruz's lead.